Gamestop SKUs... any way to find out what game?

pentupanger

CAGiversary!
I am not 100% sure if this is the right forum to ask, so if a mod needs to move it then please do so.

First of all let me say I am not trying to be deviant or anything like that. I have two Gamestop receipts that show my preorders that I have... I have two because I have two different names/accounts at one store and different preorders on each name. I didn't make it like that, but an employee did when he didn't realize I already had an account.

What I am looking for is a way to find out what the game is, if it is a limited edition or standard, and what system I preordered it on without having to bug the employees or standing in line to ask questions that would take up their time and anger others who are behind me.

Is there an easy way to determine all of what I listed above by inputting the SKU shown on the receipts on some website?

I tried doing a search for a particular game on Gamestop's site just to see if the SKU is in the address bar somewhere, but I didn't see it shown anywhere.

Thanks for any help you can give.

It used to be in the address bar, but it isn't anymore. Call the store. If they're closed right now, call a store in Hawaii.

bread's done
Back