25% Off + Free Shipping at the THQ Store

May be one of the better prices on Metro 2033 recently...seem to never find that on sale. 22.49 for 360 version.

I've said it before...THQ is fulfilled by digital river...and those guys are the absolute fucking shittiest at sending anything ever. And if you have an order issue or question, THQ directs you to them..and they dont reply to anything.

I like THQ games...but even with a sale I'll save the headache of the shipper

I never realized how bad THQ's library was...such a small selection of games with a few highlights: Warhammer, Red Faction, and Saints Row...

[quote name='blahtastic']I never realized how bad THQ's library was...such a small selection of games with a few highlights: Warhammer, Red Faction, and Saints Row...[/QUOTE]
Saints Row is probably the only reason why I love THQ but yea most of their games are pretty crappy I would mind if they made more Saints Row and Saints Row spinoffs, it seems like the only game these days that seems to have any kind of imagination and creativity

Official store sales are never good in my experience.

Even with those games being 25% off, you can still find the games for more then 20 bucks off their sale prices on sites like Amazon. Plus their digital games are 5-10 cheaper on Steam.

I got Red Faction: Armageddon for 12 bucks from Gamefly a couple days ago, the official store wants 45 bucks for it. Pretty bad sale imo.

It's nice for the info though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back