Rage for 49.99 at Buy.com with Free Shipping

It says it comes with 1000 super points which is equivalent to $10. This is a much better deal than Amazon but with no release day delivery.

I'm really tempted to buy it because I have buy 2000 points and you get 10 off the game I would come out in 30

I apologize for my English

[quote name='Christian Harper']If Amazon matches this, I'm sold.[/QUOTE]

Just submitted the lower price to Amazon, hope everyone else does.

Still glad I pre-ordered this on Newegg a few weeks ago when they were running a deal for $43, have yet to see a better deal.

I think Kmart has the best deal so far offering a $20.00 coupon with any Rage purchase. Plus, I still have $25.00 in K-mart coupons I can use. $35.00 with a $20.00 coupon for me is great.

[quote name='bromans12']I think Kmart has the best deal so far offering a $20.00 coupon with any Rage purchase. Plus, I still have $25.00 in K-mart coupons I can use. $35.00 with a $20.00 coupon for me is great.[/QUOTE]

This is where I will be going also, though I only have a $20 coupon to use towards it. That $20 coupon in return is a no brainer for me.

Absolutely cant wait for this game! I got it from newegg when they had it for $43. Good price for anyone that wants it on release and missed out on neweggs deal.

[quote name='bromans12']I think Kmart has the best deal so far offering a $20.00 coupon with any Rage purchase. Plus, I still have $25.00 in K-mart coupons I can use. $35.00 with a $20.00 coupon for me is great.[/QUOTE]

Kmart's deal is great but they don't carry the pc version of the game, so I will either be getting on here or Amazon

[quote name='Brother Daz']This is where I will be going also, though I only have a $20 coupon to use towards it. That $20 coupon in return is a no brainer for me.[/QUOTE]

Just found out the deal is even better. From 10/2 to 10/8, K-mart is offering 5,000 shop-your-way points ($5.00) for every $45.00 you spend up to 15,000 points. For you, that means you will be getting the game for $40.00 and walking away with $25.00 towards your next game purchase. Sweet.

hmm, was totally sold on this game till i saw some vids. Looks like Borderlands with better graphics. I still need to finish Borderlands...

bread's done
Back