Cheap holiday season game tips.

mikelolol

CAGiversary!
Various titles released as of late are having a sort of 'trade in X amount of games and receive a bonus £X off the title' deal, especially in Game and Gamestation and other high street retailers. These stores themselves sell some titles for less than a pound (old Football games notoriously cheap), which means with some titles, Rage for example, you can technically save £8 by trading two of these games in against it.

And in case you didn't know, GAME does a student discount scheme. It's 10% off if you show a valid student card. I'm pretty sure anyone can nab a NUS card from the website, and this costs only £10 a year (I think). If not, get your student friends to purchase you games.

Also shop around for new release games in supermarkets like tesco, asda, sainsburys etc because at least one always always has it cheaper.

places such as tesco will probaly be offering deals such as "Buy 2100 MS points and get X-game for £25". this is what they did last year.

Yeah exactly, I got both Halo Reach and Black Ops with that deal.. and most recently Gears 3 (although I got the 3 month sub for my little sister).

bread's done
Back