- - - - -

H: All physical- (ps4) Dark Souls III, Arkham Asylum (keepingB:AC), TMNT, Transformers, More..

3ds PC Amazon honest vita Xbox One ps4 Xbone Wii 3ds xl

#2311 buffdrew84   Half Man Half Bear Half Pig CAGiversary!   9848 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Bump,

I still have quantum break if you are looking for a physical copy. I'd like to play Batman aa but not a one for one.

Ps . I hope that they do fight. They can have my pay per view money already.
My elbow feel funny. My elbow feel strange.

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#2312 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7483 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:33 PM

Bump,

I still have quantum break if you are looking for a physical copy. I'd like to play Batman aa but not a one for one.

Ps . I hope that they do fight. They can have my pay per view money already.

No on QB. No need since I have digital that I won't play for a while. I wish I'd have looked earlier, but that was never a game I I looked for cuz it was always $35 or more on sale.

Heck, I can let you borrow batman if you want. The chances of it getting traded are slim since the cheaper it gets, the more likely I'll keep it.

Man, if they were fighting MMA, I'd be all over it. Or, one MMA, one boxing match would be fair. Just boxing is pointless, to me. It will go 12 rounds to a decision, like all Mayweather's fights do (though I bet they'll have special rules so it wouldn't have 12 rounds if it ever did happen). They say all of McGregor's paperwork is finished, & now Mayweather & manager have to complete their part. I honestly don't think there was or ever will be a contract. I think they are just leading everyone on, honestly. We will see, though.

#2313 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7483 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

sdhsrt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3ds, PC, Amazon, honest, vita, Xbox One, ps4, Xbone, Wii, 3ds xl