Everybody Dance (PS3) 600 pts @ mycokerewards Today only! 10/5

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
My Coke Rewards has Everybody Dance (PS3) for 600 pts as part of their Wednesday weekly deal. To tell you the truth this a pretty weird deal, I have never heard of this game before, looked it up and its PS move title ala Just Dance / Dance Central(kinect) the game doesn't release until 10/18 so they keep that in mind.... eh what the hell I'll grab a copy, probably will just trade it in to Amazon or something

Lol! They must have so many of these to give away. I already plan on winning two of these this month, thanx!

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks(geez, hope the tiv is more than 5 by then, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want to get this to trade it in later.. it's not like my coke points ever get used for anything anyway. How much do you think this will trade in for when it is released?

[quote name='Velo214']You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks(geez, hope the tiv is more than 5 by then, lol)[/QUOTE]

that just an automatic response you get when you order anything from them, their shipping times are actually a little bit faster than that. For example I redeemed some points for a Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd recently and I got the usual email of 8-10 weeks time for delivery but I got the dvd in about 2 weeks. They got some pretty good DVD sets on there too that I think are worth mentioning.

Does anybody know the ratio of stuff : points for this? I have a few Coke products at home but I just signed up for this and I'm not planning to buy any just to cash in on this today. Thanks.

[quote name='warreni']Does anybody know the ratio of stuff : points for this? I have a few Coke products at home but I just signed up for this and I'm not planning to buy any just to cash in on this today. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Points Tracker 1094 Points

Be sure to enter codes this week to boost that balance! You can earn 120 more before you hit your weekly limit. So keep on earning.

Points Tracker resets automatically on Mondays at 12:00 a.m. ET.

Just order my copy & will sell it right away. Thanks OP for the info.

bread's done
Back