Free XBOX Foam Finger Avatar Prop from Computerbild ~DEAD~

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Free XBOX Foam Finger Avatar Prop from Computerbild

59647423f5.jpg

Once you sign into the site click on the image then type in your email address in the box. They will send the code right away.
If you don't have an account with ComputerBild you can sign in with your Facebook.

The site is in German so you will need to translate it
(I use Google Chrome and turn on auto-translate)

http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs-News-Xbox-360-Xbox-360-Winkehand-fuer-Ihren-Avatar-abstauben-6463219.html

d9d6d84b5e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
can we get some directions? I have used babelfish and I am still not having any luck, I appreciate any help there is thanks!

[quote name='namdor_07']can we get some directions? I have used babelfish and I am still not having any luck, I appreciate any help there is thanks![/QUOTE]

I just use Google chrome and turn on translate. Best thing to do is sign in using your facebook account, saves the sign up process.

[quote name='COLDblood']I just use Google chrome and turn on translate. Best thing to do is sign in using your facebook account, saves the sign up process.[/QUOTE]

or a fake FB ;)

thanks cold, used my phones auto translate pictures app and it was simple, all you really need to do if fill in the e-mail/password boxes right, everything else can be gibberish if all your after is the code

[quote name='namdor_07']I signed in using my facebook but I didn't get a code yet. did you already get a code?[/QUOTE]

You have sing in,click on the image then type in your email address.

[quote name='namdor_07']can we get some directions? I have used babelfish and I am still not having any luck, I appreciate any help there is thanks![/QUOTE]

https://www.computerbild.de/user/registrierung_13328.html

Sign up there.. you should be able to figure out what most of them are even without translation. The only important ones are username, password, and email anyway.

Then just go back to the original page, click on the picture of the avatar, sign in, and hit the button under your email address that comes up after you sign in.

bread's done
Back