eStarland MegaSteal-God Of War Collect-$18, PS Move Controller-$35, Okami for Wii-$12

The new MegaSteal is here! There’ll be great discounts on all the best games for the Playstation 3, Xbox360, and others! As always, new items will be added regularly so keep checking back!

Items available at the start of this MegaSteal include:

PS3 Move Motion Controller - $34.95!
PS3 God of War Collection - $17.95!
Xbox360/PS3 Resident Evil 5 Gold - $19.95!
Xbox360/PS3 Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $16.95
Wii Okami - $11.95!
And many more!

eStarland’s MegaSteal!
http://www.estarland.com/Search.search.MEGASTEALOCT.html

Thank you, eStarland team.
www.eStarland.com

Hey, eStarland,

Why did I go to your physical store location in Fairfax only to find a "Customer Pickup" booth and a warehouse? You guys used to have real stores around DC and Maryland some years back.

[quote name='Aganar']Hey, eStarland,

Why did I go to your physical store location in Fairfax only to find a "Customer Pickup" booth and a warehouse? You guys used to have real stores around DC and Maryland some years back.[/QUOTE]

I used to shop at the Annandale Starland years ago too, picked up many great and rare games there. I also had some brand new Saturns switch-modded to play imports (not copies, only imports), mainly for all the great Saturn shooters. Starland is pretty much dead now, couldn't compete with the big retailers, especially Amazon.

Also, isn't the PS3 motion controller being blown out at half-price ($25) all over the place? $35 doesn't sound like a deal at all on that.

bread's done
Back