RIP Steve Jobs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
The sad thing is that a brilliant innovator like Mr. Jobs had to die at the young age of 56 while idiots like JolietJake will probably live on a lot longer.

RIP Steve Jobs.

RIP Steve Jobs.

Inb4 all the haters come in and say stuff like "but Joe Schmoe down the neighborhood died and no one talks about him".

[quote name='KaneRobot']Obama's fault. He kills jobs. Haw![/QUOTE]

Maybe because its early but that actually made me laugh ^_^

[quote name='JStryke']Who said you had to be Sober on Sunday?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I was a Dolphins fan, I wouldn't be sober on Sunday either.

Of course, this shit talking is coming from a Broncos fan , so I'm kinda there with you... if I wasn't at work.

[quote name='JStryke']Who said you had to be Sober on Sunday?[/QUOTE]

God.gif

Way I look at it, Sundays are only "sober" days for those who work the traditional M-F schedule. Retail...there is no traditional schedule, so hell, I say drink when you want.

[quote name='JStryke']Way I look at it, Sundays are only "sober" days for those who work the traditional M-F schedule. Retail...there is no traditional schedule, so hell, I say drink when you want.[/QUOTE]
In many cases, working retail is precisely why we drink.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do your necks get tired when you guys 69 each other?[/QUOTE]

The lawn chair has to fuck up their back.

[quote name='JJSP']In many cases, working retail is precisely why we drink.[/QUOTE]

The service industry is the worst. I remember working at this Italian place, and most of the workers who were of age would get off work, then hit the bar in our restaurant.

[quote name='Number83']Hope we're not saying that about the Phillies tomorrow...8-[[/QUOTE]

I know ;-; after the Eagles made it clear that this season probably won't amount to much, my hopes for a successful Philly teams rides on the Phillies. I'd love a Phillies/Tigers world series if only because I always root for Philly teams and my father was born and raised in Detroit, so he always roots for those teams. Good for the Red Wings, not so good for the Lions.

[quote name='Rocko']I know ;-; after the Eagles made it clear that this season probably won't amount to much, my hopes for a successful Philly teams rides on the Phillies. I'd love a Phillies/Tigers world series if only because I always root for Philly teams and my father was born and raised in Detroit, so he always roots for those teams. Good for the Red Wings, not so good for the Lions.[/QUOTE]Niners be crushing dreams :cool:

Hey Rocko, you might've missed my question since it was posted in the death throes of the last OTT, but here it is again: You have any recommendations for video players for the Touchpad? I checked out Kalemsoft and it seemed good but I'd like to avoid paying if I could. FFPlayer seemed alright but the lack of UI is irksome.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey Rocko, you might've missed my question since it was posted in the death throes of the last OTT, but here it is again: You have any recommendations for video players for the Touchpad? I checked out Kalemsoft and it seemed good but I'd like to avoid paying if I could. FFPlayer seemed alright but the lack of UI is irksome.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I did in fact miss that question, I wasn't around last night really. To be honest I really can't help you out, I haven't looked into video players at all for the Touchpad. Have you loaded Preware onto your Touchpad yet? Not only can you make it run a lot smoother and faster (and even overclock it to 1.5 or 1.7 ghz if you're so inclined), but there's a whole bunch of homebrew apps on Preware. There may be a more user-friendly and capable option there if the apps in the actual HP App Catalog are lacking.

Yea, I have Preware (it's how I got FFPlayer). Kalemsoft so far seems like the most userfriendly option and it supports every video format I throw at it. $7 won't really break my bank but it would be nice if VLC got ported or something.

Friday. Pretty much out of $ until I get paid next weekend so this won't be too much of an exciting weekend. Maybe a trip to the pool or something.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Time to start saving up for EDC 2012. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck yes. Looks like I'm going to have to schedule next year's Vegas trip around that. :D

so ive been in the US for 10 years.

today marks the first time that ive taken a dump in a bathroom outside of my home (in the states). it was at work actually. it was also the first time ive ever wiped my own ass. you guys know what toilet hoses are??

[quote name='giantqtipz']so ive been in the US for 10 years.

today marks the first time that ive taken a dump in a bathroom outside of my home (in the states). it was at work actually. it was also the first time ive ever wiped my own ass. you guys know what toilet hoses are??[/QUOTE]

I'd rather use paper than a hose.

So, thanks to Bing giving me $40 in Amazon GCs instead of just $5 and my swagbucks and zoombucks Amazon GCs coming through - I'm halfway to a Kindle Fire. Going to try to see how little I can pay out of pocket for one.

Wel, RIP Phillies. I don't follow baseball as all, but go Tigers! Sad my Phillies went out with a fizzle yet again.

[quote name='Rocko']Wel, RIP Phillies. I don't follow baseball as all, but go Tigers! Sad my Phillies went out with a fizzle yet again.[/QUOTE]

All I know is I'm never braking for a squirrel, ever again.

And the Eagles suck, so it's really going to be a long off season.

[quote name='JStryke']So...How'd you all like that game that just ended?

I know I needed a pick me up. :D[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I didn't.

But give the Cardinals credit...they really know how to play some clutch ball.

Of course you liked it 83. Don't lie. ;)

I always feel I'm a jinx as far as when sports go (I don't watch players I own in fantasy because they do terrible when I watch them). I actually got home around the top of the ninth but stayed in my car listening to it on the radio instead until it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back