Apache, Blood Drive, MX vs ATV Alive (PS3, Xbox360) $19.99 with free shipping

[quote name='RollingSkull']Apache Air Assault is pretty decent. Try the demo.[/QUOTE]

This, I thought it was good, whether it will drop further I don't know.

Thanks OP, might pick up MX vs ATV Live.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Apache Air Assault is pretty decent. Try the demo.[/QUOTE]

That it is. One of the only decent combat flight sims available on current gen consoles. And I just paid $40 for it too. :(

Apache - 360 or PS3? Not finding a good comparison online so far. Also, any support for flight sticks? Which ones?

[quote name='buffalo']How is Blood Drive?....looks like a Twisted Metal clone is it worth $20 or should I wait?.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, but it's not in the same league as TM, I'm not sure it's worth $20.

I want to say its already been cheaper somewhere else, I have it but I don't think I paid $20 for it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Alive is horrible! You're better off picking up Reflex, its a much better game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus, I've barely played Reflex so I'll leave Alive for now.

[quote name='gantt']Apache - 360 or PS3? Not finding a good comparison online so far. Also, any support for flight sticks? Which ones?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, lensoftruth only slightly went over the demos. I'm also a little torn between the two. When I find myself in this situation, it comes down to the controller, and I really don't like the :ps3: controller.

I'm submitting my price match to Amazon. Will you
uncle_sam.png
?

Thanks Bosamba :D

The Apache demo was pretty fun and $20 is a good price for it. Keep in mind Ace Combat: Assault Horizon comes out next week and that will have jets and helicopters. Demos are available for both games.

[quote name='htown01']Yeah, lensoftruth only slightly went over the demos. I'm also a little torn between the two. When I find myself in this situation, it comes down to the controller, and I really don't like the :ps3: controller.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the Lens of Truth comparison, I generally prefer the PS3 screenshots. However, they're pretty close, and I'm not sure how representative those are of the final release.

I read some comments of forums (possibly all from the same guy) that the Hori Ace Combat stick works well with the game, so since that (and my Saitek stick) are both for 360, I'll probably go with 360.

Thanks guys for heads up, will pass on Blood Drive and instead grabbed Apache for 360....loved the demo, the backlog increases!.

Blood Drive is pretty bad. The concept is fairly interesting and the game feels mildly humorous, but the vehicles control so badly that it's hard to recommend. They just didn't spend enough time on the physics.

bread's done
Back