Littlebigplanet 2 - $24 shipped @ TRUs eBay page

[quote name='Masterkyo']LBP 2 GOTY version coming out soon. It'll waits for better version below $30.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear that? I just searched but couldn't find legitimate info on a GOTY version.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']It's also $19.99 on their website. Didn't get to check if it was in-store too.[/QUOTE]

Says online only and no in store pick up. Seems very strange. From what I can tell, TRU is not "supposed to" PM their own website (or anything else). All of which seems very odd. I'd love to grab lbp2 for 20 bucks, but after all the problems people have had with toysrus online, I'd much rather go in store.

Damnn, I was going to buy it at walmart for $30 but now I see this price. On Ebay it says the listing has ended, and the website says out of stock. So I'm guessing it's over? But now I dont wanna pay $30 for the game lol

[quote name='DerClaw']Says online only and no in store pick up. Seems very strange. From what I can tell, TRU is not "supposed to" PM their own website (or anything else). All of which seems very odd. I'd love to grab lbp2 for 20 bucks, but after all the problems people have had with toysrus online, I'd much rather go in store.[/QUOTE]

I've had some online only prices reflected in-store too. I guess it just depends sometimes. There are some decent stuff in their online clearance selection and some are even B1G1 free.

[quote name='DerClaw']Says online only and no in store pick up. Seems very strange. From what I can tell, TRU is not "supposed to" PM their own website (or anything else). All of which seems very odd. I'd love to grab lbp2 for 20 bucks, but after all the problems people have had with toysrus online, I'd much rather go in store.[/QUOTE]

Prim said they changed that as of a few months ago. TRU does PM the website but the exception would be something that is "online only" like this.

bread's done
Back