eBay:(need money for car repair) RE6, Ghost Recon, Fuzion Frenzy (360), Diablo 3 SWAG

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
This is my official eBay thread, I am an active eBay seller (and buyer) with a Power Seller rating. You can view my eBay account here. If you are interested, let me know 24 hours prior to the auction ending and I may be able to offer a small CAG discount (10%, but may or may not be able to offer it, based on my financial situation). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here or on eBay!

EDIT NOTE: Long story short, I won't get into the details, my car's trunk caught on fire this morning from a bizarre electrical accident. Doing so, it burnt several wires in my car, which burnt a major wire harness as well as a wire to the fuel pump. The car won't start anymore because of the damage to all of the wires. Long story short, repairs are ridiculous, and I'm hoping insurance can cover it. I just recently finished grad school but I don't technically "graduate" until May, so I was working my part time job, which requires driving my own car. So now I have no transportation and no job until I can get this fixed.

Resident Evil 6 (360)
Ghost Recon Future Soldier (SEALED) (360)
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (360)
Diablo 3 Collector's Edition art book
Diablo 3 Collector's Edition soundtrack and making of DVD
Diablo 3 Book of Cain

(I can also sell Diablo 3 Collector's Edition box, but shipping might be pricey, PM me and we can work something out)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
Well bTW the mic does not work on 360, but it does work multi platform yes. just figured id let you know, i have the same pair. Thinking about selling them myself haha.

might have to jack the DS2. Only $10? Hell yeah! It is US region, right? I liked that game, but never got many of the achievements and would like to check out the DLC. Does it come with the MP code (unused of course)?

[quote name='resevil239']might have to jack the DS2. Only $10? Hell yeah! It is US region, right? I liked that game, but never got many of the achievements and would like to check out the DLC. Does it come with the MP code (unused of course)?[/QUOTE]

Yup! Its US region, Lost Odyssey and Mercenaries are the only two non-US games. But unfortunately it does not come with the multiplayer code :[

It has the preowned Gamestop stickers on the side, but its in good shape. Some buffs on the bottom of the discs but it plays just fine.

GOW3 controller relisted because the 0 feedback buyer said he doesn't want it. Ugh.

As much as I love eBay, and I understand WHY you can't block 0 feedback buyers, but this happens so much to me its obnoxious. They should be forced to pay some small penalty, nothing big, but something so that they know the inconveniences they cause.

Bump, added UFC 3 DLC and RE: Revelations 3DS case

More miscellaneous stuff coming soon. Piecing out Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back