Dragon Age II Signature Edition (PC) $19.99 @BB online

when i was in a b&m best buy, i saw the same thing at 20 bux, so its instore as well. for that price, you cant go wrong for the game. even with all the mixed reviews it has received.

I hated playing Dragon Age: Origins on console, whereas this game's controls was friendlier to the dual shock. The story was enjoyable and the ending shocked me. It's very similar to what happens towards the end of Mass Effect
the permanent death of Kaiden or Ashley. Dragon Age 2's critical plot twist left me angry at one of my companions. They do something and you're forced to judge them for it, with neither of the choices acceptable to me.

The fans of the first one on the PC were very harsh on this, and while it doesn't reach the heights of the first one, the game earned a solid 8 from me. Yes, the rushed development time is evident with missing walls and floor textures from time to time among other things, but if you go into this with an open mind it may surprise you as it did me.

[quote name='Bosamba']I hated playing Dragon Age: Origins on console, whereas this game's controls was friendlier to the dual shock. The story was enjoyable and the ending shocked me. It's very similar to what happens towards the end of Mass Effect
the permanent death of Kaiden or Ashley. Dragon Age 2's critical plot twist left me angry at one of my companions. They do something and you're forced to judge them for it, with neither of the choices acceptable to me.

The fans of the first one on the PC were very harsh on this, and while it doesn't reach the heights of the first one, the game earned a solid 8 from me. Yes, the rushed development time is evident with missing walls and floor textures from time to time among other things, but if you go into this with an open mind it may surprise you as it did me.[/QUOTE]
I agree - and I am a PC gamer!
While the gameplay of DA2 wasn't as tactical as the original and the main story wasn't as great as the original, the character side quests were great. Despite its problems [overusage of areas stick out; some side quests could've used more story to them; removal of overhead cam in PC version], DA2 was still good. I liked the new Junk category for quick-storing and quick-selling items and the sped-up speed of the combat.
DA2 was good [a solid B grade], yet nowhere even close to being as amazing as the original DAO [A+ grade from me].
DA2 is worth the $20.

I paid 60 bucks for this day one because I thought it was a pre-order exclusive thing. I haven't even gotten around to playing it since I've trying to beat Origins, Awakening, Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt before it and that's been a slow process. I could've saved 40 bucks. OH WELL!! $20 sounds like an awesome price for the game. I still don't find my purchase 9 months ago terrible now, despite only ever playing the demo since then.

bread's done
Back