<DEAD> Dark Souls Hardcover Guide by Future Press $13.74 at Amazon OOS

i snagged one and i bought rage first, so i wont even get to this for a while, but this is a great deal...i loved demon souls, even though i never completed it :(

[quote name='Cysquatch']I see everyone is excited...how much is the guide regularly?[/QUOTE]

People are excited because it was getting hard to find the book and now amazon actually has them in stock, and at a good discount.

Also, not very hard to click the amazon link and see what the MSRP is.

So i bought one 2 minutes ago for 28 at gamestop. Just opened it. Will i be ok just returning an unopened amazon one to get that 28 back? The stickers are identical?

:hot:

So for $2 more, I get two guides now with free shipping than what I paid for 1 at Gamestop. So glad I haven't opened up mine from Gamestop yet. And if you already did, just buy this one and return it to Gamestop. Unbeatable deal. Great find OP :applause:

Wow, that's cheap! Anyone know if I can return the guide to any GameStop store? I drove an hour away to get it and don't feel like driving all the way back to that one just to return it.

[quote name='Ultragamer']People are excited because it was getting hard to find the book and now amazon actually has them in stock, and at a good discount. [/QUOTE]

Thanks, decided to order one for when I get the game (still need to play Demon's Souls)

The Future Press hardcovers usually escape the normal Amazon pricing algorithm for books, so this deal is pretty amazing. Now if only they would do the same for the Deus Ex CE guide.

am i the only one that will use this guide for practical purposes? in for 1, also i can see this bundling very nicely with the UK CE of Dark Souls

[quote name='Japakneez']Everything about this game is causing anger and tears! LOL[/QUOTE]

I know how u feel...ohh,I know how u feel,lol..

Amazon shipped my preorder one yesterday and i asked chat support and they gave me 10.00 credit..used that credit to order deadly premonition and another dark souls guide..Now I'm just awaiting the email "sorry your getting the normal guide and not the CE one"..I kid I kid amazon :bouncy:

Just ordered it last night for $24.99 and it shipped out 2 hours ago. The chat rep wouldn't give me the price difference so I had Amazon call me. The rep on the phone gave me the difference back as a credit with no troubles :)

Well fucking fantastic.

This game has been very, very good to me (got the game, some credit for the debacle of missing out on the CE and now a outstanding guide cheap)

Already got one from Gamestop for $24, but went ahead and ordered one from Amazon for $13 to keep sealed. This guide is beautiful, and a must for this game.

Anyone by chance know or remember where the "New" sticker with barcode is located for the ones from GameStop (like front top right corner or back bottom left corner)? I ordered another one from Amazon and plan on returning that one to GS. Thanks

Thanks! After getting lost and confused early in the game, I came to the conclusion I needed to buy the guide, and I was literally minutes away from buying it full price.

Figured I'd check CAG real quick and BAM!, this thread is here.

This turned out great. After selling a CE copy, I bought a standard edition copy + hard cover guide for $41 total out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Civickid96']In for a couple of copies as well. Gonna return the guide I got on Day One back to Gamestop.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Can you return open guides to gamestop? After some live chatting with a amazon rep I got them to refund me the $11.25 since my guide from them shipped out yesterday. I bought a guide from gamestop on Tuesday but I opened it already.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']The videogame gods have been good to me. Dark souls ce at gs comes back in stock and now this. Glad I waited.[/QUOTE]

Same here! same here! The Dark Matter wants us to play some Dark Souls! Thanks OP. I"m returning my GS guides.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Still on the fence about this one but would go great with my CE.[/QUOTE]

Amazon prices can be quite volatile - I'd jump on it if reasonably interested.

debating whether i should order this and return it to gs if thats possible but i did pay for the guide with gs credit gahhh

Speaking of returning the guide to GS. When FF13 came out I got the CE guide from GS since amazon was sold out. Opened it and used it and a few days later it was back in stock at amazon and I ordered it. Got it 3 days later and returned it no problem at all to GS.

bread's done
Back