Target B&M Homefront PS3 / XBOX $29.99 until 10/22

I'm surprised this game hasn't come down alot more than that.

Wasn't it released around the time of New Vegas and Brink? Those games dropped to $9.99 like it was notihng. I would have thought Homefront would have fallen into that same category as far as price is concerned.

I can't really comment on the multiplayer's current state, although I heard that people are still playing the demo ever since they added a sampling of the DLC on it. If you're looking to only play single player, it takes 5 hours. Thanks posting it, though.

I recomend this game for 15 or less. I'm at the last 2 chapters of the game and I've only played the story (which is a solid story line btw. Hope it ends good) for 3 hours so its really short. It's a fun game though

Not worth $29.99 to me...the online is okay but only played a few matches. Campaign is short and has a pretty bad ending and the plot was wasted potential.

Getting fuel for the american army....REALLY?

At the risk of getting flamed, this is $12.99 at gamefly used. I know this is different because it's for a new copy, but it's not like it's a small difference. You can get it for less than half the price, shipped and guaranteed.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Not worth $29.99 to me...the online is okay but only played a few matches. Campaign is short and has a pretty bad ending and the plot was wasted potential.

Getting fuel for the american army....REALLY?
[/QUOTE]

Looks like my fear of a bad ending for homefront was true :( i'm finishing the game today btw

bread's done
Back