Phantasy Star Portable 2 PSP $19.99 ~Amazon~

Yeah, I wish we could get definite confirmation of the Phantasy Star Defender Pack. Don't know whether to just buy the second one or wait for the pack.

meh i just bought one for the hella it. I really wanted the dual pack but its not in gamestops system or a lot of other stores. I dont think its coming out anymore

[quote name='Kenshindono']meh i just bought one for the hella it. I really wanted the dual pack but its not in gamestops system or a lot of other stores. I dont think its coming out anymore[/QUOTE]

Even if the Defender pack gets sold, you could probably sell PSP2 for at least $20 (assuming this isn't a permanent price frop) if you're quick

If the Defender Pack were cancelled, wouldn't Wal-Mart be required to notify those of us who preordered it to give us our money back?

no one knows whats happening with the defenders pack but my guess is its canceled. A lot of the newer dual packs seemed to go to gamestop exclusive (i.e. the monster hunter pack, and the mega man pack) and they only got a couple copies in at each store themselves. PSP support in the US is just flat out dead. It makes me really worry if we really will get the next trails in the sky. We were promised it was coming but i just dont know at this point =(

The Defenders Pack could likely be a single game case with 2 UMD holders inside, like the Double Rivals Attack Pack that Sega released recently.

bread's done
Back