Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL 12 (360) $45.27 each at Amazon

Not a bad deal, but not the greatest either. TRU has it for 39.99 this week. I get the disturbing feeling this is AMZ's way of PM-ing them since TRU charges ridiculous shipping costs.

Yeah, I told them about a lower price yesterday (along with many people), but this match is not as great as I hoped. Even though with tax, it'll come out to be about the same, I'm disappointed Amazon isn't offering the deals and PMs they once did.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']$30 or less on black friday if you can wait. Also isn't $40 this week or next week at TUR?[/QUOTE]

No only 360 versions for TRU $40 sports games (skus were listed on the ad).

Thanks for the heads up Entrapt :) I hope it'll reach a lower price around BF.

I've been playing FIFA since probably the 06 version and I have to say this is one of the better revisions yet. The gameplay flows much better (the game doesn't pause when the ball goes out of play), the AI is way more difficult than before (they make use of all the pitch, and not just run down the middle like before), you have much more control of the passing, offensive and defensive play.

The one thing I wish they would add is to save at least 5 lineups to save time in making changes in the squad.

lt will be 30 dollars on BF
judging by the BF FIFA's pattern on Amazon.
Last year it was 30
The year before it was 35

so this year should be 30

[quote name='Royal High Knight']$30 or less on black friday if you can wait. Also isn't $40 this week or next week at TUR?[/QUOTE]
If TRU does B2G1, then essentially next week as well! THEN you can get your PS3 copies at $40.

bread's done
Back