Anyone have trouble keeping track of all the games?

juanawoman

CAGiversary!
Am I the only one who gets brain overload from trying to think of all the past and future games I want to play?

It is overwhelming. :lol:

Not personally... I like to keep my brain empty for emergency memory situations, like if a hot girl adjusts her bra strap in front of me, but apparently you are part of a cag-wide crisis because there's been about four posts over the past three days with people complaining about how they can't handle all of their games lol

[quote name='iamsmart']I like to keep my brain empty for emergency memory situations, like if a hot girl adjusts her bra strap in front of me[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='iamsmart']Not personally... I like to keep my brain empty for emergency memory situations, like if a hot girl adjusts her bra strap in front of me, but apparently you are part of a cag-wide crisis because there's been about four posts over the past three days with people complaining about how they can't handle all of their games lol[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You are not alone sir. I'm overwhelmed right now and I'm unemployed with tons of time on my hands!

[quote name='Backlash']Radical idea: make a list. This very site has functionality to deal with this problem.[/QUOTE]

I'll try it.

Link plz for the lazy? :lol:

Pretty please with green 1up mushrooms on top?

Scroll up and look at the navigation. Fifth link from the left says "lists"

Edit: Also check the "games and collections" link up there, where you can make a wishlist and a list of your collection (or maybe just games you're currently playing, or whatever you want).

I get forgetful at times, and then I become too lazy to be organized, and then I become to overwhelmed to make any progress, and then I am left with several half-played games...

[quote name='glockant']make a wishlist on here or Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Problem-- items on your Amazon wishlist generally are barred from showing up in your Quick Picks. :cry:

bread's done
Back