Battlefield 3 (PC-DL) $51 + Up to 30% off Pre-Orders! Amazon Game Downloads

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post! Just so you know, I think all of us CAGs are hoping for a Amazon credit deal for the console versions of both BF3 and MW3 (especially Hardened Edition). I would immediately switch my preorders to Amazon if these things happened, even for only $10 credit. :D

Tony I love you. I just got a $42 preorder on BF3.

Plus it runs through Origin which is nice because I can just put the Amazon key into Origin and have fun.

Got one. Great deal. My only question is will the dogtags DLC still be available for the digital copy as well. Moot point for me, but I would like to know ^^. Still saving $18 over the physical preorder so I have no qualms about it.

Tony, you basically put the game at a price that we can expect month or so later after release.... Did you know giving people that GOOD of a deal early on is a crime and is punishable with 10 years in jail? jk :p

Quick question about the download version. Does it still include the dog tag amazon.com exclusive and also the map pack (Back to Karkand)?

I was gonna wait on BF3 but at this price I am finding a hard time to justify NOT getting it now!

*edit* saw that you updated the page to show it includes everything. Will be telling all of my personal friends about this deal also today. Think I will definitely bite now on this!

[quote name='Naplex']Got one. Great deal. My only question is will the dogtags DLC still be available for the digital copy as well. Moot point for me, but I would like to know ^^. Still saving $18 over the physical preorder so I have no qualms about it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you get these...sorry i fixed this. More updates on the way.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='kosmos13x']Tony, you basically put the game at a price that we can expect month or so later after release.... Did you know giving people that GOOD of a deal early on is a crime and is punishable with 10 years in jail? jk :p

Quick question about the download version. Does it still include the dog tag amazon.com exclusive and also the map pack (Back to Karkand)?

I was gonna wait on BF3 but at this price I am finding a hard time to justify NOT getting it now!

*edit* saw that you updated the page to show it includes everything. Will be telling all of my personal friends about this deal also today. Think I will definitely bite now on this![/QUOTE]

See message above

Great deal, I already pre-ordered from origin and got Dead Space 2/Mass Effect 2 as bonuses, had this deal been around before that one I would have been all over it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes, you get these...sorry i fixed this. More updates on the way.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Excellent stuff. Thanks for the update!

The best deal on the game yet. At least for me.

I skipped the Origin Alpha pre-order bonus since I already owned Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2 and Medal of Honor.

Thanks Tony!

Can you not use gift card/credit on these?

>>NVM! You need credit card to to verify, but the checkout screen applies your promotions and withdraws from your gift card like normal. Thanks for the deal!

I know this is not the place but... Tony would you please do some suggestions to the ´console team´ we need some pre-order promo credits for the Ps3 and 360 versions! :D

[quote name='FerDK']I know this is not the place but... Tony would you please do some suggestions to the ´console team´ we need some pre-order promo credits for the Ps3 and 360 versions! :D[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this is what I was saying earlier in the thread. This and MW3 are some of the biggest games coming out this year. Amazon always sways me over other retailers due to their credit deals, but if they don't have them I'll go pick it up with fellow gamers at a midnight release somewhere.

[quote name='FerDK']I know this is not the place but... Tony would you please do some suggestions to the ´console team´ we need some pre-order promo credits for the Ps3 and 360 versions! :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I second this. I'm sticking with my $48 pre-order for the 360 version from Newegg so far.

I have $5 promotion from a Dark Souls mix-up being applied, but my other $20 credit from when I got Gears of War 3 won't work on this, I wonder if that will be fixed soon? Amazing deal none-the-less, will get it this way either way!

[quote name='ferdk']i know this is not the place but... Tony would you please do some suggestions to the ´console team´ we need some pre-order promo credits for the ps3 and 360 versions! :d[/quote]
+1

[quote name='fishphoenix']I have $5 promotion from a Dark Souls mix-up being applied, but my other $20 credit from when I got Gears of War 3 won't work on this, I wonder if that will be fixed soon? Amazing deal none-the-less, will get it this way either way![/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. Ive been waiting on the great deal for BF3 PC. If I can apply my GoW3 credit then Im sold.

GREAT deal. Just cancelled my pre-order on origin. Though it looks like I might have to wait an extra 12 hours to join the game (assuming it launches at midnight). Worth it for about $20

I just spoke to customer service, they said I can only use my Gears of War credit on physical copies and not digital downloads. Any way around this Tony?

Ah! finally a good deal on the pc version of BF3 just what I've been looking for, I'm gonna use my RAGE $10 credit on this. Thanks Tony!! :D

Would love to take advantage of this amazing deal for BF3, but already have a 360 copy on reserve. I really shouldn't purchase two copies of the same game... will have to wait until it's cheaper a few months down the line.

Great deal for both games though!

Thanks for the great deal. With the good deals on the digital downloads lately I'm assuming we will see something similar for Skyrim before it comes out next month?
I've been holding off on preordering through Steam when I know it's a Steamworks game and Amazon may have a good deal on it. Thanks again.

[quote name='hecaitomix']wow! VERY nice deal! now i'm confused if i should get these 2 on PC or PS3 T_T[/QUOTE]

Yea this is pushing me towards the pc version too. Although my friends are on the PS3 version. It kills me to ditch them but this is just too good to pass up. Besides i got sick of carrying them on BFBC2 and have to be the best player in game everytime in order to win.

Good deal if I didn't already pre-order on origin with 25% off code and ME2 alpha promo. Still trudging along in AC II so I can wait for a cheaper revelations. Keep up the deals nonetheless.
Oh and you should talk to the guys who do console deals I'd switch my pre-order from Newegg for the ps3 version if it was 42 on amazon.

[quote name='scarhawk']I have a $10 credit for software/games and for some reason it won't apply :/[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue, turns out that the credit that's listed for software/games is actually 10 off for the 12 month xbox-live code for buying a 360 game from them last year, but it still shows as credit on your account.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Nevermind, I spoke to them again and got my credit applied this time. Best deal yet on this game![/QUOTE]

Is there a trick or do I have to call them?

damn tony thank you for listening! these are exactly the type of deals i'll preorder games for! bf3 preordered and probably AC as well.

also any chance we get a saints row the third deal? i'll be all over that if there is.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Cancelled my other pre-order and got in on this, phenomenal price on a AAA title.

Skyrim next please? :D[/QUOTE]

Never cared for Skyrim but if it drops like BF3 and since its Steamworks as well, I will open my wallet for Amazon based gods.

If it used Steam instead of Origins, I'd buy it.

So many AAA titles are coming out in the next few months that there's no way I'll have time for all of them anyways.

[quote name='Lancezos']Is there a trick or do I have to call them?[/QUOTE]

I just talked to them through chat. Told them I have $20 credit usable on video games but that it wouldn't apply. They asked a lot of questions to make sure I actually had the $20 credit then they did it somehow.

I want console deals too :(

I'm glad you're doing this for the PC gamers, they usually get the shaft in some respects. There's a lot of crappy research out there stating that PC gamers will take over console, which is (once you read it) so flawed.

Most console gamers are consoles forever, same with pc, with some who live in both worlds. Most of that data includes games like social network gaming, which most gamers don't consider true gaming per our history.

Anyway, hope they someday make a you version of the console side of Amazon!

bread's done
Back