Infamous 2 Hero Edition - Newegg $59.99 Shipped

Muthafodder

Banned
Image is click-able...which should be obvious since a link wasn't additionally provided... :roll:

Also NEWCUSTOMER10 can be used with new accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Muthafodder']wtf...the link is on the picture...your post is not necessary.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is since not everyone is going to assume a picture is clickable...

I didn't and neither did the Bosamba obviously. I don't know why you're giving him a hard time, he's trying to help you...

Agreed, I did not notice the image is a link also. i clicked Bosamba's link, but thank you guys both. Should I buy the hero edition? I think it should be out of stock quickly. I do not have much money and there are a lot of good games coming this month!!!

Don't forget to use NEWCUSTOMER10 on your orders to save an additional $10 on it. Assuming the promo code is still valid of course.

I feel like it can drop more, but I don't want to regret not buying it later when it's OOS.

What to do, what to do....

[quote name='HakaHina']I feel like it can drop more, but I don't want to regret not buying it later when it's OOS.

What to do, what to do....[/QUOTE]

Man, I bought it. My experience is that SONY will not make a lot copies like Capcom. And Newegg do not have a lot in stock. I missed the LBP2 last time and now I can't find it on Newegg's website anymore.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']How's the quality of the bag ?[/QUOTE]
It's great. I've taken it to school multiple times, and carried a decent load in it.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']How's the quality of the bag ?[/QUOTE]

I've been using it as a gym bag for a while now. Pretty well made actually.

[quote name='ShadyAve']It's great. I've taken it to school multiple times, and carried a decent load in it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard but it did :lol:

[quote name='Glasscocked']I don't know why that made me laugh so hard but it did :lol:[/QUOTE]

At least they aren't selling it at BJ's

bread's done
Back