The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword CE Guide 24.46 for preorder, barnesandnoble.com

I was hoping there would be one. I been searching for a while too to see any info on a CE guide. Hopefully it looks like Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and Phantom Hourglass CE guides. Thanks!

[quote name='DKRobbie']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303452

This thread will show you what the CE looks like, it is as you hoped for.[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

If you're aware of that thread why would you make this one? The whole point of that thread is to collect all CE guide Pre-orders into one area to reduce the amount of individual threads.

You could have easily just bumped that one and put the price in there.

They pretty much mass produced the recent Zelda guides...
3a8ee202.gif

I used the Phantom Hourglass guide quite extensively and it was very detailed. It covered all items and collectibles (none of which were missing or mis-mapped in the book).

[quote name='tranceFusion']hows the actual content of the previous guides?[/QUOTE]

I have the Twilight Princess CE edition and its very nicely detailed and shows you where everything is as you play the game.

bread's done
Back