8/28 Transformers Fall of Cybertron:New Trailer, Bruticus, Bumblebee dead?

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all in the war for cybertron was top notch considering most of these games are just pumped out for kids who have their parents buy any damn thing. But now with Batmna AA & AC changing the superhero genre for good & the 1st transformers game being a step in the right direction I'll definitely support(but in true CAG style no day 1 unless credit is plentiful).

Now only if the Hulk, Punisher, Highlander & Superman game franchises can be restored and/or brought to greatness.

OP updated pics of a dead...
Bumblebee?

I'd kill for a highlander game...... Anyway.. Im looking forward to this game. I'm hoping that it's good. I enjoyed the first one. I want see how the utilize the vehicle modes, they felt limited the last time around, also I hope that the transformers can use their own weapons and not have to pick up weapons.

They definitely need to make it so you're not running out of ammo every other second. Being a spray n pray kind of game player I tend to miss my shots about 50-60% of the time, so I was out of ammo and having to melee enemies more often than not.

Personally, I kind of hope they make the game world a bit more open this time. I'd love to be able to explore Cybertron a bit as opposed to having it be a very linear title like last time.

[quote name='Thomas96']I'd kill for a highlander game...... Anyway.. Im looking forward to this game. I'm hoping that it's good. I enjoyed the first one. I want see how the utilize the vehicle modes, they felt limited the last time around, also I hope that the transformers can use their own weapons and not have to pick up weapons.[/QUOTE]

Even though no one played it (or listens to me when I mention it) but the Transformers game on PS2 was how to do a TF game right. (I own and have played a bit of WFC, but it's not the same) You had 1 main gun that had it's own power level that drained and recharged with use/disuse, you used minicons to get additional powers (flight, increased attack/defense) and you got to take on giant transformers as well.

I still think that was/is one of the best TF's games ever made, shame no one bothered to play the darn thing though, it was linear, but open world enough that it encouraged exploration to find hidden items, had enough use to transform and drive around (and its always fun to have Optimus ram an enemy at full speed too) transform and slag the enemy.

It seems like it was the game everyone wanted, but that no one played....

[quote name='uncle5555']Even though no one played it (or listens to me when I mention it) but the Transformers game on PS2 was how to do a TF game right. (I own and have played a bit of WFC, but it's not the same) You had 1 main gun that had it's own power level that drained and recharged with use/disuse, you used minicons to get additional powers (flight, increased attack/defense) and you got to take on giant transformers as well.

I still think that was/is one of the best TF's games ever made, shame no one bothered to play the darn thing though, it was linear, but open world enough that it encouraged exploration to find hidden items, had enough use to transform and drive around (and its always fun to have Optimus ram an enemy at full speed too) transform and slag the enemy.

It seems like it was the game everyone wanted, but that no one played....[/QUOTE]
I played it, and was easily the best TF game I'd ever played up until that point. I'm not sure if I think it's better than WFC, but it's certainly not worse.

[quote name='Thomas96']I'd kill for a highlander game...... Anyway.. Im looking forward to this game. I'm hoping that it's good. I enjoyed the first one. I want see how the utilize the vehicle modes, they felt limited the last time around, also I hope that the transformers can use their own weapons and not have to pick up weapons.[/QUOTE]
Actually there was a Highlander game in development, but it was cancelled.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/705/705532.html

Hell to the yes. Loved WFC. Multiplayer is a ton of fun. If anything i wish i spent more time on it than going through my backlog. Although DotM was total crap this is a Day 1 purchase for me. Hopefully High Moon learned their lesson from last year's release.

[quote name='Donut2922']Hell to the yes. Loved WFC. Multiplayer is a ton of fun. If anything i wish i spent more time on it than going through my backlog. Although DotM was total crap this is a Day 1 purchase for me. Hopefully High Moon learned their lesson from last year's release.[/QUOTE]same but from everything I've been reading FOC will be nothing like DotM & definitely follow in WFC footprints. They want to be more like what AA & AC did for Batman than what Batman Begins was. Also, it's nice to hear that they listened to the fans(you know the ones who paid/played the game) & not the suits who'll see a game like COD sell like crazy & expect the same results and/or want to change the games whole concept to something that wouldn't even be remotely Transformers.

[quote name='Enuf']same but from everything I've been reading FOC will be nothing like DotM & definitely follow in WFC footprints. [/QUOTE]

I really hope so. In terms of MP, WFC is a top 5 game for me easily. Anybody that missed out on WFC will hopefully give FOC a try.

Just got my early access demo code to play T:FOC. If you preordered at GS you should have received an email for the code this morning. Includes a couple of campaign levels and MP. File is 2 GBs.

The demo will be publicly available this Tuesday July 31st.

bread's done
Back