B2G1 Free FIFA 12, Madden 12, NCAA 12 & NHL 12 for 360 $84 at ToysRUs.com

Just a heads up NHL is out of stock online. Didnt check the other two games but was considering mixing NHL and 2 other games, but with NHL out of stock not worth it.

You know if these are the in store prices too? Might pick up the three for 85 play them for a few days and flip to best buy for 125 with the MW3 pre-order and my bonus 10% for being a premium gamers club

[quote name='GamerDude316']Just a heads up NHL is out of stock online. Didnt check the other two games but was considering mixing NHL and 2 other games, but with NHL out of stock not worth it.[/QUOTE]

Did you try changing the location?

[quote name='Goomba Stomper']You know if these are the in store prices too? Might pick up the three for 85 play them for a few days and flip to best buy for 125 with the MW3 pre-order and my bonus 10% for being a premium gamers club[/QUOTE]

I think that it is a little glitch and that they didn't update the site yet but again, who knows?

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']NCAA up to $60.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it has to do with your cookies or browser. I just added three copies of NCAA 12 (360) to my cart and they are still reflectin the $39.99 price

[quote name='GBAstar']I wonder if it has to do with your cookies or browser. I just added three copies of NCAA 12 (360) to my cart and they are still reflectin the $39.99 price[/QUOTE]

Must be your cache because I just opened NCAA in chrome and it shows $60 there too. Don't empty your cache if you plan to buy any more ;)

I don't know if this is the case for others, but I had a good experience in the TRU in COlumbus yesterday. A fellow shopper found out that the items that were still available online (at the time, NHL, NCAA, and Madden) were still showing up as of 5 PM yesterday at $39.99 in the official Toys 'R Us online app for iOS. So, she (and I) were able to do price matches on the online app in the store. They were a little confused on the policy but ended up being very cool about it.

So since I wanted FIFA, NHL, and Madden, I ended up paying $60 + $40 + (free $40 game) and got all three for $100 plus tax. Not as good as the OP deal, but you might still be able to cash in to a degree here.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Hmm, I wonder all those ea sports game still priced at 40.[/QUOTE]

Nope, they raised them back up online. Not sure in-store.

bread's done
Back