Ultra Mega Fall Giveaway!

smarkbran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED HERE: http://ultramegacyborg.com/2011/10/16/ultra-mega-fall-giveaway/

Thanks for all the love CAG! I will be running another contest Monday for Dungeon Defenders. Stay tuned for that!

Hey CAG's! I wanted to share the latest contest I am running on my website ( UltraMegaCyborg.com ) feel free to enter for some awesome prizes:

We here at Ultra Mega Cyborg strive to give you honest to goodness reviews and news about what might interest you as gamers. And this month we want to show our appreciation by giving you THREE games for FREE! There are three possible ways to enter but first, lets find out what you could win:

1. Spider-Man Edge of Time for the PS3
2. Shadow of the Colossus/ICO Collection for the PS3
3. Eufloria for the PS3
We may add more to this list so stay tuned!

Here is how to enter:
Register for the site and post a comment on anything on the site, (except this post).

Follow us on Twitter @UltraMegaCyborg and re-tweet the following message: Follow @UltraMegaCyborg for all of the latest gaming info and #Free stuff!

Like us on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultra-Mega-Cyborg/109144785834091

Multiple Comments/Tweets /Entries are eligible and may help your chances as we will choose the winners at random.
Contest only open to US Residents and contest will end on October 28th.

GOOD LUCK!

For more information on this contest visit www.UltraMegaCyborg.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest smark.
-Tweeted about it (IgnoredAccount)
-Followed (IgnoredAccount)
-Liked (Matthew V.)
- Commented on Rage Review (Chuck57841)

I'd prefer e-mail or PM via CAG, but facebook and twitter are fine to contact me in case I win. Thanks again!

EDIT: Commented on All 4 One news (Chuck57841)

Followed/Retweeted as PuppetMasterXB
Commented on the post "Cybertron Will Fall in 2012" as Puppet Master.

Tweeted/following as:Hestar69

FB:Rob Hestar

Commented on the cave story gameplay and costume quest articles for now :).

Commented on Uncharted 3 vid article as caitlinA7X
Followed and tweeted as @goodbyetonight
Liked as Caitlin J

Thank you for the contest!

I'll enter in about five minutes. Thanks!

Commented on the X-Men review, liked on Facebook, and following on twitter @wheredabiscuits. I'll comment on some more posts later on.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

Registered and commented from Volcombrandon
Tweeted and following from @volcombrandon
Liked on FB from Brandon John

Hopefully i can maybe win something :) i'll be commenting more and tweeting the message daily !

bread's done
Back