W: Blazblue Continuum Shift & Star Ocean TLHI on the PS3 H: Many rare RPGs & Guides!

oursword

Banned
All of my games are coming complete unless I say they aren't, only a few of them, and I've ranked their quality ebay style. To me, very good is just a few noticeable feather scratches, so I'd just like to clear that up. I've got no fingerprint marks or anything on my discs, so there's no fear of early disc rot. I like to think I take great care of all of my games.

Oh, and unless it is said, they are all the original black labels and not Player's Choice, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects. Premium editions will of course be marked premium. Also, my Japanese games are actually Japanese, not the Asian versions of them.

- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Spirited Green PSP (complete with box, game, 2012 movie voucher, etc), like new [I bought it brand new in the middle of this year]
- White Nintendo Wii, comes with Paper Mario & Mega Man 9 on VC, and 1 wiimote+nunchuck (Cannot read discs well, lens probably smudged/scratched, other than that it works perfectly) Will include GameStop Wii lens cleaner if interested.
- Black PS2 Slim (doesn't read discs, was gifted it brand new years ago)

- Rune Factory Frontier, like new - $25
- Super Paper Mario, like new
- Mario Kart Wii with Wii wheel, practically brand new (I purchased a Wii that it came with and I only played three or so hours of it) - $30
- Super Smash Bros Brawl, like new
- Madworld, brand new
- Klonoa, like new (Unsealed it, played it, beat it, shelved it) - Being sold
- Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility, like new (Unsealed and barely got the chance to play. Version where Calvin is marriageable)

- Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection (MGS 1-3, most recent Sony versions), like new
- Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King Premium Edition (w/ FFXII demo), very good
- Harvest Moon Save the Homeland, very good
- Prince of Persia Sands of Time (disc only), very good
- Burnout 3 (disc only), very good
- La Pucelle Tactics, like new
- Drakengard (disc only), very good
- Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis Premium/Scholarship Edition with Jess figurine, like new (hard to part with)
- Shadow of the Colossus, like new

- Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door (Player's Choice), like new
- Metroid Prime, very good
- Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, like new
- Baten Kaitos Origins, brand new - Trading for Wind Waker
- Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door (disc only), very good
- Splinter Cell, like new
- Beyond Good & Evil, like new

- Tales of the Tempest (JP), like new - $25 (currently playing)
- Luminous Arc, like new - $30 (hard to part with)
- Luminous Arc 2 Premium Edition, like new - $25 (currently playing)
- Trauma Center Under the Knife, like new
- Avalon Code, like new
- Cooking Mama, like new
- Atelier Annie Alchemist of Sera Island Premium Edition with Annie and Pepe nendoroids, like new (hard to part with)

- Atelier Judie Alchemist of Gramnad (JP), like new - $40 (hard to part with)
- Atelier Viorate Alchemist of Gramnad 2 (JP), like new - $40 (hard to part with)
- Tales of Eternia (EU, v2.50 in which you can pass through Volt's Temple without freezing), like new - $55 (hard to part with)
- Tales of Versus (JP), brand new - $22 (hard to part with)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, like new
- 2012 Movie Voucher, brand new (never used) - $1 for the code, $2 if you want me to mail you the physical voucher

- Valkyria Chronicles, like new - $15
- Tales of Graces f (JP), brand new (hard to part with)
- Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition, brand new (hard to part with)

- Final Fantasy VIII (Greatest Hits), like new except for disc 4 which is very good

- Terraria, brand new - $7
- Team Fortress 2 Genuine ranked Purity Fist DLC codes (from NY Comic Con 2011, even though this picture says PAX WEST) - $4
- Team Fortress 2 Genuine ranked War Head (from Trine 2 pre-order, will be traded in game once it releases) - $4

- Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands [BradyGames], brand new
- Rogue Galaxy [DoubleJump], like new
- Atelier Iris 2 Azoth of Destiny [PrimaGames], brand new
- Star Ocean Second Evolution [BradyGames], brand new (hard to part with)
- Disgaea 3 [DoubleJump], good

Comic Party Season 1 volume 1, like new
Nagica Blitz Tactics Season 1 volume 1, like new
School Rumble Season 1 volume 1, like new

Too much to list, but let me know if you're interested. I've got all kinds of genres, and plenty of Shonen Jump issues.

- Tales of Graces f pre-order DVD with costumes, brand new (Picture is for reference, mine is sealed) (hard to part with)

More to come, just thought I would post this much. Thank you for looking, everyone. If you can raise the list with a bump so it can gain others' attentions, my turtle and I would certainly be appreciative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saved slot for auction/lowball stuff, and other stored things for the future.

Wants:

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (outer box, cloth map, and everything else) (really wanted)
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (outer box, paper-stand ups, Lucia's pendant, and everything else) (really wanted)
Thousand Arms (with holo card and stickers if you have them, but if you don't that's okay) (really wanted)

Sakura Wars So Long My Love
Ar tonelico Melody of Elemia Premium Edition (or Standard, but Premium is wanted more)
Ar tonelico Melody of Metafalica Deluxe Edition (or Standard, but Deluxe is wanted more)
Tales of Destiny Director's Cut (JP)
Shadow Hearts 1

Atelier Totori Premium Edition
Atelier Totori Double Sided pre-order poster
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition (or Standard, but Limited is wanted more)
Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel Limited Edition (or Standard, but Premium is wanted more)
Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel Purge Party Calendar
Hyper Dimension Neptunia Premium Edition (or Standard, but Premium is wanted more)
Blazblue Continuum Shift (Brand new if possible)
Record of Agarest War

Prinny Can I Really Be The Hero? Premium Edition (or Standard, but Premium is wanted more)
Breath of Fire III (EU)

Baten Kaitos Origins
Harvest Moon Magical Melody Instruction Manual
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - Trading for Baten Kaitos Origins

Rune Factory Frontier (Brand New)
Fragile Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Premium Edition w/ golden wiimote (Brand New preferably) OR just the Golden Wiimote

Legend of Zelda decorated 3DS Bundle with LoZ Ocarina of Time (Preferably brand new, but still message me if yours is used at all)

Tales of Vesperia Special Edition (really wanted)
Record of Agarest War, brand new or like new
XBOX 360 console with a decent amount of space (not 4gb) that has never had a Red Ring of Death. (really wanted)
Record of Agarest War case & manual

Saints Row: The Third Professor Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack
The Oddbox (Oddworld game series bundle)
Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Duplosion/wishlist

Star Ocean The Last Hope International [BradyGames] (really wanted)

Final Fantasy XIII 360 Avatar Codes for Young Chocobo Pet, Yang Rosch & Jihl Nabaat outfits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Maverick X']Bump for the turtle and also interested in the tales of grace thing can you throw out a price thxs[/QUOTE]
I just sent a PM your way, you should have received it... now!

The first bump of the day is always the best.
[quote name='AugustAPC']You seem lonely. Wanna get unlonely?[/QUOTE]
I'm confused as to where I am. Is this CAG, or is this a two-bit night club?

[quote name='dustdingo']Turtle bump![/QUOTE]
Aw, much appreciated. I take it you did not see anything you liked, or was it already listed on ebay?

[quote name='oursword']Aw, much appreciated. I take it you did not see anything you liked, or was it already listed on ebay?[/QUOTE]

I actually bid on 2 things on eBay - Paper Mario & Dragon Quest VIII. We shall see how that ends up!

Thanks!

[quote name='dustdingo']I actually bid on 2 things on eBay - Paper Mario & Dragon Quest VIII. We shall see how that ends up!

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Ah, I am the one who should be thanking you mate. Many thanks, many thanks! Recently I've gone to adding some more things, so feel free to check back over there on that same ebay page. Should you so wish. ;)

[quote name='dustdingo']Sweet - won at least one of the 2 things! Hope it helps towards the turtle's needs![/QUOTE]
I hope you enjoy it mate, it shall help. :) Out of curiosity, which one of the two was it?

Bump for the turtle. And once I get my PayPal funds from some recent selling on eBay, I'll definetly check some of this out.

[quote name='oursword']I hope you enjoy it mate, it shall help. :) Out of curiosity, which one of the two was it?[/QUOTE]

Paper Mario - disc only. I regretted not picking that up years ago, so I'm excited to finally give that series a try.

bread's done
Back