Batman Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin

Arkanos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
*Edited to add some key points from other CAGs

NOS is giving out the Batman Beyond skin for Arkham City. This appears to be the only way to get this particular skin at this time before the DLC pack comes out sometime in the near future.

1pt required, so all you need is one can of NOS (if you can stomach it, LOL)

http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do?itemId=15766

From lolwut?:
The cans with codes have yellow NOS rewards series ribbons along the top and down the sides

From Vader582:
Just an FYI, not sure if it's been covered elsewhere but I just realized that NOS is a Coke product. So those of you who collect Coke Reward Points can log onto the NOS site using the email associated with your Coke Rewards account.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']that sucks. This the one costume that I wanted the most. I never had NOS is it really that bad?[/QUOTE]

Honestly don't know how bad it is, I'm not a big fan of energy drinks (just don't like how they taste), but my friend gave me the code on his can.

I have been looking everywhere for a can, but I can't find a place around me that sells it. I don't plan on actually drinking it, but if I find one I'll get the code and give the drink to my neighbor who is always drinking some kind of energy drink.

[quote name='Arkanos']Honestly don't know how bad it is, I'm not a big fan of energy drinks (just don't like how they taste), but my friend gave me the code on his can.[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard :D. Hoepfully the skins pack comes out sooner than later.

Don't spend 3 dollars on a can of this garbage just for a 1 point skin. I'm sure people will be tossing NOS or skin codes around here eventually...

NOS isn't bad, it's no Monster or Red Bull but it's like $1.50 a can and decent enough. I'll snag me one tomorrow and get the code.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If someone can get an extra can im willing to trade/or pay for it. PS i already know this isn't a trading thread[/QUOTE]
Whatcha trading, I'll snag 2 tomorrow if anything decent.

If anyone has an extra code I'll take it. I bought a can of NOS and it had no code. This stuff is meh. I don't like it, don't hate it. It's just meh.

EDIT: No longer need one, I got one from someone in a giveaway haha

[quote name='hk1200']If anyone has an extra code I'll take it. I bought a can of NOS and it had no code. This stuff is meh. I don't like it, don't hate it. It's just meh.[/QUOTE]
Hm I'll have to make sure I keep an eye and make sure it has a code... probably has some kinda indication on the can/bottle?

should have a yellow stripe with red letters saying something about codes points and rewards
i'm a sad panda, i tossed a few of them at work yesterday and it was garbage day :(

[quote name='r3dreck']Hm I'll have to make sure I keep an eye and make sure it has a code... probably has some kinda indication on the can/bottle?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the thing is, my can says "NOS REWARDS" on it at the top in red on a yellow banner. The tab is red, without a hole in it, which is where the code should be. When I popped the tab, no code. I don't feel like dropping another 2.69 at the store for another can...

[quote name='hk1200']Yeah but the thing is, my can says "NOS REWARDS" on it at the top in red on a yellow banner. The tab is red, without a hole in it, which is where the code should be. When I popped the tab, no code. I don't feel like dropping another 2.69 at the store for another can...[/QUOTE]
Ah that sucks.

[quote name='r3dreck']Ah that sucks.[/QUOTE]

A bit, just be wary when you pick one up I guess. I'd hate to see someone else waste some money on a mediocre drink haha, unless you like it then there's no problem I guess.

Checked the 2 Wawas, 7-11, and supermarket around my campus. Found 2 cans at one Wawa and 5 bottles at the 7-11. None of them were rewards series. I really wish another company had gotten this promo.

If you don't like NOS, save your money. It is pretty safe to assume this skin will be part of the skins pack for $5 in early December. There is no bonus to getting this skin early except pure entertainment value (heck they only work on the challenge maps anyway). And for $2.50 + tax + CRV I personally can wait a month and a half to get this + all of the other cool skins for $5.

Now the Robin pack I may jump on... its going to be $7 later or $10 bucks now by getting the game at bestbuy

The cans with codes have yellow NOS rewards series ribbons along the top and down the sides:

Unlock_code-600x375.png

Damn it.

I bought one earlier when I first saw the thread. After drinking it, I realized there was no code under the tab.

I guess I can go get another one. :(

I hate to beg, but energy drinks make me over-the-top jittery. I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack when I drink them.
If anyone buys a huge amount and has leftovers or something, hook a brother up.

Can someone hook me up if they have an extra one? I'll keep an eye out at work since I see guys drinking this stuff, if I can get extra codes I'll post them.

[quote name='trunks982']Gamestop going to sell the skin pack for $4.99. Looks like 7 skins. less than a buck each. forget the NOS drink. dont bother wasting ~$3. It'll be out in December.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/add-ons/batman-arkham-city-skins-pack/97712[/QUOTE]

Great find bro, but it comes out so late. I will have beaten this game to death by that time. I might be missing a challenge room or two but still ill be 98.8% done with this game (including the nightwing dlc aswell and whatever the hell else they might throw in there during this time period). What a horrible release date for that.

I just want to point out one thing to everyone. Buying a can will probably cost more than the costume itself when it eventually comes out.

EDIT: Seems the guy above me thought the same thing.

[quote name='factorion']I just want to point out one thing to everyone. Buying a can will probably cost more than the costume itself when it eventually comes out.

EDIT: Seems the guy above me thought the same thing.[/QUOTE]

it will. If each costume is sold by itself I say 160 apiece, but look at the time frame. You have close to 2:hot: months to wait for the bundle. Im confused what im going to do here, but in an hour im out to BB to go and pick up my copy and play it all day non stop:D

[quote name='Gram']I hate to beg, but energy drinks make me over-the-top jittery. I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack when I drink them.
If anyone buys a huge amount and has leftovers or something, hook a brother up.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have an insane metabolism (overactive thyroids run in the family) so I avoid the stuff like the plague as it just makes me lightheaded. Ah well, guess I can buy one for my bro. He used to drink it anyway.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Great find bro, but it comes out so late. I will have beaten this game to death by that time. I might be missing a challenge room or two but still ill be 98.8% done with this game (including the nightwing dlc aswell and whatever the hell else they might throw in there during this time period). What a horrible release date for that.[/QUOTE]

It seems you can only use these skins in the challenge rooms anyway, not the main story itself.

[quote name='factorion']It seems you can only use these skins in the challenge rooms anyway, not the main story itself.[/QUOTE]

I heard you have to beat the game first and then in new game + thats when you can use the skins. After watching the insider moves episode on my 360 this game is HUGE!!! and has so much extra shit other than the story that ill miss atleast 70-85% of it on my first playthrough.

bread's done
Back