MW3 Hardened Edition - All pre-orders gone?

Mattiekrome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Anyone know where I can still pre-order MW3? I was going to do it on Amazon, but ended up missing out (I guess). I see it still available on Wal-Mart.com, but I don't think you can get it on release day. :cry:

...how many places have you checked? I just went to gamestop.com and best buy.com and both have it available for preorder/pickup on release day.

BB has it online still I believe, and amazon does to. Gamestop stop taking them online and in-store a long time ago, and BB stopped doing them in-store 2 weeks ago.

Amazon only has 360 actually, they had ps3 yesterday when I ordered mine for 360.

[quote name='ShadowSx']BB has it online still I believe, and amazon does to. Gamestop stop taking them online and in-store a long time ago, and BB stopped doing them in-store 2 weeks ago.

Amazon only has 360 actually, they had ps3 yesterday when I ordered mine for 360.[/QUOTE]

Damn your right, gamestop only has the 360 version.

Yep, anywhere else? Silly me, I didnt preorder it because the promotional offer on Amazon sucked, and I assumed it wouldnt be "limited". Remember how "Limited" the Halo Reach collectors edition was? Yeah...it basically had millions. I guess I was wrong about this MW3 Hardened edition, sigh.

how hard is it to pre order the MW3 Harden edition? for the heck of it i went to best buys and other places and they where still taking pre orders for both ps3 and 360

[quote name='AzGoat']how hard is it to pre order the MW3 Harden edition? for the heck of it i went to best buys and other places and they where still taking pre orders for both ps3 and 360[/QUOTE]

I would not trust Best Buy. If you haven't preorded yet and they offer to take your preorder in store most likely you'll be SOL come release day and you'll leave empty handed.

This happened with Dark Souls and Forza 4 at Best Buy. Most retailers (Gamestop, BB, Amazon) are playing it safe and are no longer offering preorders.

Most places are out on PS3 from what I've seen.. I guess I'm going to buy the game and the elite pack seperate. If you preorder the elite pack you still get founder status.

do you think the dlc season pass will work for game sharing? it would be great due to my bro on a tight budget in college and he has my profile on his ps3 and just hoping it works for the sharing.

bread's done
Back