GameStop.com 10% Off Coupon

WV Matsui

CAG Newbie
Just saw this at the end of an IGN video that offers 10% off in stock PS3 and Xbox 360 titles. Enjoy!

IGNFTW

Sorry if this is common knowledge...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Denbo32']does CAG16 no longer work online? If I remember it was 16% off all used games.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about that one, but this code works on new games as well...

[quote name='Denbo32']does CAG16 no longer work online? If I remember it was 16% off all used games.[/QUOTE]

It still works but it doesn't stack with anything. Not even your pur card.

From Gamestop.com when you enter it in:

Coupon IGNFTW - 10% off and free value shipping on all new instock PS3 and Xbox 360 purchases over $25. Offer valid Online Only. Not valid on bundles or with other offers. Expires 10/25.

Coupon CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Online only. Other restrictions may apply.

Cag16 doesn't stack with PUR, and IGNFTW can't stack with PUR also due to it only applying to new games.

A great coupon if you want something new :)

[quote name='HCHecxz']Is the code only for online orders?[/QUOTE]
Yep. For no discernable reason. If you could order online and pick up in store with that coupon GS would be getting my $80 for Rocksmith today.

[quote name='Cross_']Yep. For no discernable reason. If you could order online and pick up in store with that coupon GS would be getting my $80 for Rocksmith today.[/QUOTE]

I happened to go by Best Buy today and saw the guitar bundle for Rocksmith. I just want it now for no reason, lol.

[quote name='ev1lg00dguy']From Gamestop.com when you enter it in:

Coupon IGNFTW - 10% off and free value shipping on all new instock PS3 and Xbox 360 purchases over $25. Offer valid Online Only. Not valid on bundles or with other offers. Expires 10/25.

Coupon CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Online only. Other restrictions may apply.

Cag16 doesn't stack with PUR, and IGNFTW can't stack with PUR also due to it only applying to new games.

A great coupon if you want something new :)[/QUOTE]

Before Discounts: $59.99
Discounts: -$6.00
Subtotal: $53.99
Estimated Tax: $5.25
Handling: $0.00 FREE!
Total: $59.24

Yeah, you come up ahead a whole 75 cents, assuming the game you buy is over $59!

Not that I'm complaining, it eliminates the tax that I would have paid for anyway with my store credit :)

Finally, I can get a game without its original case and manual with sticker residue all over it for the same price as other video game retailers.

Thank you so much, GameStop. (you shitty store)

Oh, I didn't read the "new" part. Still overpriced. Can't even stack it with anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']Finally, I can get a game without its original case and manual with sticker residue all over it for the same price as other video game retailers.

Thank you so much, GameStop. (you shitty store)[/QUOTE]

Do I sense some hostility here?

bread's done
Back