Age of Empires Online Persian Empire for 800 microsoft points

Thanks for posting, but I will never understand this game's concept. How many gamers are there out there that, like me, won't spend a dime on this crappy concept, but would gladly lay down $50-$60 for a proper successor to AoE2?

It appears that $9.99 is the launch price and it will later br $19.99, though the link provided does not clarify.

I have been enjoying the game a great deal. It is very similar to the offline AOE's but more casual. Most (all) scenarios can be completed in under an hour, also there is additional details with upgrading and levelling your city which are interesting. I have not even bothered with co-op...

The game launcher says that this is half price for a limited time, so it actually is a sale.

Pro Persian civilization apparently starts you at level 20. Not sure how I really feel about that, I wonder if you have an option to start at level 1.

BTW, I love this game. All the goodness of an AoE game with crafting, leveling, and other MMO elements. No need to play with other people if you don't want, it can essentially be a single player game.

[quote name='Tooki']Thanks for posting, but I will never understand this game's concept. How many gamers are there out there that, like me, won't spend a dime on this crappy concept, but would gladly lay down $50-$60 for a proper successor to AoE2?[/QUOTE]

At least one right here! I still play Conquerors when I'm in the mood for a good (non-Starcraft) RTS. Empire Earth was a complete waste of money, though Age of Mythology was actually enjoyable - but not as a proper sequel to AoE2.

bread's done
Back