OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

Nice, so I ordered a movie from Gohastings and it was suppose to come with a bluray and dvd but the bluray disc was missing. Called them up and they said I would get a refund for it and I can keep the movie.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I forgot to sign out of my amazon account on another person's PC this weekend and today I see this:
[IMG-L=4795]25487[/IMG-L]

:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Looks like they want to terraform something...or grow weed.
___

Ezio in Soul Calibur 5? No thanks.
___

Hope to finish Castlevania: LOS this weekend. Enjoying it very much. Then I can play something else. Maybe Forza 4...maybe Batman: AC...Maybe something unexpected.

I wish I didn't live in an apartment which frequently has fire/pest control/whatever people coming in. I would absolutely try to grow some weed.

This weekend is going to be really nice after a pretty shitty week.

Based on the who's assigned to what areas on the schedule today I'm going to have to do twice the work.

Was stuck for two nights in a row at the same spot in Darksiders for thinking I needed to build a long bomb chain across the room instead of a short one just along the nearby wall.
Sometimes I wish games had a in-game hint system if it notices you still in the same area/rooom for over a half hour.

Should I return my iPhone 4 which I just got 13 days ago and go back to my droid incredible until nov 4 when they get the 4s in? It will cost me $85 on top of the $150 I already paid. Is it worth it or should I just stick with the 4?

[quote name='seanr1221']So according to GAF there was a free MS points screw up and people were able to get thousands of free points. fuck.[/QUOTE]

Did you not see the title? The time for freebies is over!

[quote name='gbpackers94']Should I return my iPhone 4 which I just got 13 days ago and go back to my droid incredible until nov 4 when they get the 4s in? It will cost me $85 on top of the $150 I already paid. Is it worth it or should I just stick with the 4?[/QUOTE]

iPhone 4 is mad old, son. If you're going to have a crappy iPhone, might as well have the least crappy version.

Got called in on my day off (Tuesday) with the promise of another day off, instead. I was promised any other day off this week that I wanted, no matter which one. I don't know why I believed that. It's Friday night, I've gotten stuck working late every other night this week, and I've gotta work open-close tomorrow. At least the paycheck will be nice. That is, if I live long enough to see it, because I'm bordering on a mental breakdown at the moment. This is not the type of job that working OT isn't a big deal. Between the patients and co-workers, this shit will kill you.

Got some queso fresco flavored laughing cow cheese wedges the other day (they were on sale and don't go bad for a while), so I grabbed one thinking they would be good. I was wrong, they were terrible. You are probably supposed to put them on crackers or something.

Starting to watch Paranormal Activity 2 with the lights off, the cat no where to be found. Ready to jump as she goes tearing passed me.

[quote name='Eviltude']Chika what's your food blog site? I want to get some ideas. And if you have any pasta salad recipes, I'll take that.[/QUOTE]

for pasta salad i like 1 box of rotini, some diced onion, peppers, shredded carrot, some chopped celery, and small cubes of provolone and salami/pepperoni matchsticks with a package of Good Seasonings Basil Vinaigrette made without the water and using balsamic vinegar. I'm not a big pasta salad person. and I usually cook the pasta really aldente because it absorbs the oil/vinegar.

My food blog hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't have much in it. chikacooks.tumblr.com

Didn't know this. Apparently, GTA 3 and my mom share the same birthday. Granted, one is 40 years older than the other...

Amazon is now giving a $20 credit for Battlefield 3 :whee:

[quote name='Eviltude']Chika what's your food blog site? I want to get some ideas. And if you have any pasta salad recipes, I'll take that.[/QUOTE]

Try tastespotting. Lots of good ideas from there. Nice pictures too.

[quote name='JStryke']Didn't know this. Apparently, GTA 3 and my mom share the same birthday. Granted, one is 40 years older than the other...[/QUOTE]

Your mom is only 8 years older than me?

UgFqj.jpg

(I'd like to see that mom)

Arkham City is bad ass. I can't think of another game where I would spend an hour trying to fly around a city for A.R. training. Great.

Arkham City is awesome. Picked it up at Kmart Wednesday and it's a blast. Funny thing is, a year ago if you'd ask me if I'd get this game, I'd say no. Didn't care for Arkham Asylum when I tried the demo but looking back, I think it was more I didn't understand the combat system than anything else. I got it in a B2G1 forever ago and I wish I could say it was the best game in that three set. Just don't know if I can as the other two games were Alan Wake and Deathsmiles.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It is quite good, innit? Now beat NGP and listen to the credits.[/QUOTE]

Currently in progress.

My girlfriend moves in today to officially make it our apartment. Personally, I'm really looking forward to splitting the rent.

[quote name='JStryke']Arkham City is awesome. Picked it up at Kmart Wednesday and it's a blast. Funny thing is, a year ago if you'd ask me if I'd get this game, I'd say no. Didn't care for Arkham Asylum when I tried the demo but looking back, I think it was more I didn't understand the combat system than anything else. I got it in a B2G1 forever ago and I wish I could say it was the best game in that three set. Just don't know if I can as the other two games were Alan Wake and Deathsmiles.[/QUOTE]

There's no question that Arkham Asylum is the best out of those three. :cool:
Don't get me wrong -- Alan Wake and Deathsmiles are good... they're just not Arkham Asylum good.

I dunno, I think I'd personally put Alan Wake above Arkham. I'm a big Batman fan, but I'm a bigger David Lynch/metafiction weirdness fan and Alan Wake hit all the right buttons for me. Arkham City though is another story. I can't wait to go back to it in a few months with a fresher perspective.

Also think my CE of it's coming in the mail today. Statue is quite nice looking, much better than the batarang that came with Asylum.

Alan Wake was a great game. The DLC was not. Hopefully they remove all platforming elements and that annoying shit where you have to shine the light on the word "Batteries" before they appear and you can pick them up. It wouldn't kill them to extend the life of batteries a bit, either.

The main game was like a 9/9.5, the first DLC was a 5 and the second was like a 7. I would put Alan Wake above the first Batman as well. 10 hours into Arkham City, I would put City above both games. City is absolutely fantastic.

10 hours in and I am a little over halfway done with the main storyline, through with five of the side missions, and I have 82/400 Riddler Trophies. The fact that The Riddler trophies are better integrated into the game has me actually caring about finding them this time around. My friend beat the game and never even saw The Riddler which is pretty lame considering he has been the most entertaining bad guy so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah cool.

I'm just going to hold them off till the end then. I really like where the story is going, and don't want to waste any time making it through.

The side missions I did do were great.

I would definitely buy DLC for this game if they add missions.

Just finished Castlevania: LoS. It was great...until the credits were over. Talk about a WTF moment.

Oh, and why does every game have a hommage to portal now? In LoS is was called "Aperture Magic". That level was annoying.

Devs, take note: Not everyone likes Portal.

Wow, I watched The Twilight Samurai and Castaway on the Moon on Netflix this morning. Those are probably the best movies I have seen in a long time. Silmido was excellent as well.

bread's done
Back