Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/23/11 to 10/29/11) Battlefield 3 Deals

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $10 off the Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide and Collector's Edition Guide. Buy Battlefield 3, get 40% extra trade-in credit (GC Unlocked members get 50%). The Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console includes a $50 gift card. The Playstation Move Controller is $24.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart provides a $20 gaming coupon with the purchase of Battlefield 3 + get the Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99 or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99. Pokemon Rumble Blast includes a $10 gaming coupon, while Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Disney Universe each include $15 coupons. Additionally, buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2 and/or Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off. NHL 12 is $39.99 and Kinect is $119.99.

icontarget.gif
Target offers a $25 gift card with the purchase of a Nintendo 3DS and a $10 gift card with the purchase of Battlefield 3 and a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us throws in a $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic with the purchase of Battlefield 3. Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a free Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from).

iconamazon.gif
Amazon matches Battlefield 3+ $20 credit, Kinect for $119.99, Dance Central 2 & Kinect Sports 2 with $10 credits. [/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide $9.99 Collector's Edition Guide $24.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Get 40% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
GC Unlocked members get 50% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 and Save 25% on Pre-owned Games
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II $19.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire $29.99
:ps3: Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21 Headset $129.99
:wii: FlingSmash with Wii Black Remote Bundle $24.99
:wii: Save $10 when buying Wii Afterglow Controller Bundle ($29.99) and Energizer Charging System ($29.99) together
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99

:ps3: PS3 Battlefield 3 Online Starter Package $309.96:

• 160GB PS3 Console
  • Battlefield 3
  • Bluetooth Headset for PS3
  • 3-Month PSN Plus Subscription Card
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console + $50 gift card $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! and Child of Eden $129.99
:360: $10 OFF on Nyko Zoom for Kinect ($29.99) when you buy Kinect Sensor or Kinect Console
:360: Save $20 on the following Kinect games when you buy Dance Central 2 ($49.99) or Kinect Sports 2 ($49.99):

• Kinect Sports
  • Dance Central
  • Sesame Street Once Once Upon A Monster
  • UFC Personal Trainer
  • Puss in Boots
  • PowerUp Heroes

GameStop (Ad)
Offers end 10/25

:pc: Starcraft 2 $49.99
:psp: PSP Sports Entertainment Pack $139.99
:pc: Rift $9.99
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops + First Strike Map Pack $34.99
:360: Trade in Gears of War 3 by 11/19, get a guaranteed $30 credit

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer - See post here

Note: Some offers may or may not appear in the actual Sunday Ad, but were posted on CAG by SHC-Gamer. Offers end on Saturday.

:360::ps3: Buy Battlefield 3 for $59.99, get these 2 offers:

• $20 gaming coupon
  • either Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99, or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99.
Notes on Battlefield 3:
* Kmart will not have the PC version for sale.
* "[Battlefield 3 LE] will be included in a portion of launch shipments. Every store will receive a limited amount."
"So instead of all first shipments being LE only portion of them are. A good amount of them but not all, I'd say 25%." source

:3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast + $10 gaming coupon $34.99
:wii: Kirby's Return to Dreamland +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360: Kinect Sports 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*
:360: Buy Dance Central 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*

* These can be stacked with the below mentioned Kinect Sports 2/Dance Central bundle sales for $75 in the weekly ad. source

:360::ps3: Medal of Honor $14.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops $39.99
:360::ps3: NHL 12 $39.99
:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99
:360: Kinect sensor $119.99
:360: Buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360: Buy both Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Disney Universe, get the exclusive Zazu DLC for free.
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack, get a free character pack.
kmart.gif
Buy $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dew products, get a $10 gaming coupon. (10/23-11/12) Gaming coupon valid from November 6 to November 12.

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Enuf - See post here

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with $25 gift card
:360::ps3::pc: Buy Battlefield 3 + 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, get a $10 gift card
:360::wii: Buy 2 of the below games, get a $10 gift card:

• Kinect Sports 2
  • Dance Central 2
  • Just Dance Kids 2

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic $59.99

:wii: Buy Kirby's Return to Dream Land or Disney Universe AND Wii Mario Kart Bundle System ($149.99, Limit 5 per Person) get $25 gift card

:360: Buy Kinect Sports Season 2 ($49.99), Dance Central 2 ($49.99), or Just Dance Kids 2 ( $39.99) AND 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Console with Kinect Adventures Bundle ($299.99, Limit 1 per Person) get $25 gift card

:ps3: Buy NBA 2K12 ( $59.99), Everybody Dance ($39.99), or Disney Universe ($49.99) AND 160GB PS3 Console ($249.99, Limit 3 per Person) get get $25 gift card

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a FREE Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from)

Last edited by a moderator:
Free $25 Giftcard w/pur of any $170 Nintendo 3DS

Free $10 Giftcard w/pur of $60 Battlefield 3(PS3/X360/PC) AND any 12 pack of Dr Pepper

Free $10 Giftcard w/pur of any 2 Kinect games titles listed in BOLD;

$50 Kinect Sports 2
$50 Dance Central 2
$30 Just Dance Kids 2(Wii also)

$50 Disney Universe(PC also $30)

Wii
$50 Kirby's Dreamland

Nintendo 3DS
$35 Pokemon Rumble Blast

Really... I need to buy Dr. Pepper to get my gift card? Oh well at least I enjoy Dr. Pepper. Thanks OP

Target REDcard (free to sign up) gives you an additional 5% off also, right? That at least negates most of the sales tax.

Does this offer work if I preorder the game? I don't want to miss out on the Limited Preorder Edition's free DLC by not preordering; the Back to Karkand pack is at least a $15 value right there.

[quote name='sTaTIx']Target REDcard (free to sign up) gives you an additional 5% off also, right? That at least negates most of the sales tax.

Does this offer work if I preorder the game? I don't want to miss out on the Limited Preorder Edition's free DLC by not preordering; the Back to Karkand pack is at least a $15 value right there.[/QUOTE]

yea, the preorder card essentially just gives you a coupon for a $5 gift card when you buy the game. So you would get that, and it would stack with the $10 as long as you get the dr pepper. and yes, redcard is 5% off every time you use it.

[quote name='AgentW']yea, the preorder card essentially just gives you a coupon for a $5 gift card when you buy the game. So you would get that, and it would stack with the $10 as long as you get the dr pepper. and yes, redcard is 5% off every time you use it.[/QUOTE]

wow this almost beats my newegg preorder for 52-bucks (after tax). Still not sure I want to cancel that and deal with a Tuesday drive and lines. anyone buy games from target lately? my store is usually very crowded with maybe one employee within a mile of distance. also, will BF3 be in stock by 8am on release day? or will it be one of those - sorry the truck didn't get here yet...:D

hmmm $10 for buying both Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports Season 2....

or $30 for buying both... decisions decisions!

at least Target tries and thanks to the OP!

Hi, everyone, it's my weekly BB thread again.

Just read the ad, nothing attractive to me at all. It looks like BB just stay with their 5/100 pre-order promo with some extra trade-in credits add-on before the holiday season deals kick in. I doubt BB would start their sales like B2G1 or B1G1 until this promo ends (11/14/2011).

However, I still hope this ad would help people who do not have other choices around for games next week.

I only post new games and those on sale.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition :pc::ps3::360: $59.99 (some stores would have Midnight launch events)

$10 OFF Battlefield 3 Strategy Guides:

• Strategy Guide $9.99
  • Collector's Edition Strategy Guide $24.99
Get 40% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase

GC Unlocked members get 50% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase

PS3 Battlefield 3 Online Starter Package :ps3: $309.96:

• 160GB PS3 Console
  • Battlefield 3
  • Bluetooth Headset for PS3
  • 3-Month PSN Plus Subscription Card

Xbox 360 Deals:

Buy Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console with Kinect Adventures! $299.99 Get $50 BB Gift Card

Xbox 30 Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! and Child of Eden :360: $129.99

$10 OFF on Nyko Zoom for Kinect ($29.99) when you buy Kinect Sensor of Kinect Console

Save $20 on the following Kinect games when you buy Dance Central 2 ($49.99) or Kinect Sports 2 ($49.99):

• Kinect Sports
  • Dance Central
  • Sesame Street Once Once Upon A Monster :360:
  • UFC Personal Trainer :360:
  • Puss in Boots :360:
  • PowerUp Heroes :360:

Notable New Games:

Just Dance Kids 2 :ps3::wii::360: $29.99

Disney Universe :ps3::360: $49.99 Get Exclusive Bonus: Peter Pan Costume

Wii Deals:

Wii Black Gaming Console Bundle with New Super Mario Bros :wii: $149.99

Save $10 when buying Wii Afterglow Controller Bundle ($29.99) and Energizer Charign System ($29.99) together

Notable Games on Sale:

Gran Turismo 5 $39.99

Dragon Age II :360: $19.99

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies :ds: $19.99

L.A. Noire :ps3: $29.99

FlingSmash with Wii Black Remote Bundle :wii: $24.99

Save up to 50% on select PS3 accessories:

• Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21 Headset $129.99

Buy 2 and Save 25% on Pre-owned Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that is disappointing...I was anticipating a B2G1 deal form Best Buy. They historically have done their B2G1 sale the week right after TRU does theirs...now I doubt they will be doing it at all for the rest of this year since we are heading for the holidays and major releases like Uncharted 3, MW3, Skyrim, and Assassin's Creed are about to drop. Plus we got Black Friday.

Darn. I too wanted a B2G1. I'd have bought 3 NBA 2K12's with credit and gotten all 3 covers then just traded back 2 disks and got the game for around $40.

EDIT: might actually pick up Dragon Quest IX because that's a really good price.

Wow. This is like a kick to the junk. Very disappointing.

I really thought they'd be doing their B2G1Free sale. Will they have it the following week? Is it not happening at all?

I was really hoping for a better incentive on battlefield. I was kind of fearing with their 5 preorders for $100 back deal would mean crippling their sales on those games. It's starting to look that way.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I was really hoping for a better incentive on battlefield. I was kind of fearing with their 5 preorders for $100 back deal would mean crippling their sales on those games. It's starting to look that way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sure looks like it. Usually Best Buy always does their B2G1 deal right after TRU....and it's not likely going to happen since the biggest hitters are coming out in November so there would be no reason for Best Buy to do a B2G1 deal anymore.

It's not that I'm new to them, nor their price (though I swear, 24.99-29.99 used to be the norm) as I wait for penny drops. It's just....it's Battlefield. You shoot guys. What could possibly be worth 200 pages of a book to write about/

Feel bad for the people that held off on TRU's B2G1 expecting BB to have one this week. But I guess that's the chance you take.

Who knows though, maybe they will do it in November and people will be able to grab Battlefield , Uncharted, Sonic Generations and all the other great stuff coming out.

At least now I can look forward to finding cheap Child of Eden for less than 10 dollars.
Edit - Unless they are redemption codes like I've heard rumors of... Should still be cheap around though.

[quote name='JoshTX']Feel bad for the people that held off on TRU's B2G1 expecting BB to have one this week. But I guess that's the chance you take.

Who knows though, maybe they will do it in November and people will be able to grab Battlefield , Uncharted, Sonic Generations and all the other great stuff coming out.[/QUOTE]

It's not that I'm holding out...it's just that I don't have a TRU within 60+ miles of me, lol. Used to have a local TRU but that went out of business 5+ years ago...TRU isn't all that popular anymore. I don't really feel let down that BB isn't having a B2G1 deal....I will just buy my video games at K-Mart with those awesome gaming coupon deals. But I just find it surprising that BB isn't having a B2G1 deal since they have done one right after TRU's B2G1 deal the last two years.

[quote name='IronZombie']Surprised no B2G1 deal but hey.. I can wait until mid november for that.[/QUOTE]

I probably wouldn't bet my money on it. If BB were to have a B2G1 deal, next week would've been the best week to do it. It would've helped them clear inventory and make room for the big hitters coming out in November. I doubt, BB will do a B2G1 deal in November because games like Uncharted 3, MW3, Skyrim, ACR will sell themselves.

[quote name='buster90']Gran Turismo on sale for $40? Seriously? That is a "sale" for a one year old game?[/QUOTE]

That's the new MSRP so it's not even a sale

[quote name='blindinglights']Dammit, isn't it about time for someone to sell Dead Island for $35.[/QUOTE]They JUST patched PC to 1.3, so it might be close to playable online now without all the crashing. Honestly though, who would want to play it right now when BF3 comes out in a few days?
[quote name='msdmoney']So, when are they going to start the holiday sales.[/QUOTE]
Next month you'll see doorbuster weekends most likely.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That's the new MSRP so it's not even a sale[/QUOTE]

Sony needs to get back on the discount program. A few years ago this would have been greatest hits price by now. 1 year later they have a $40 game. They seem to be content in milking a popular game for as long as possible.

[quote name='EvilIA']Sony needs to get back on the discount program. A few years ago this would have been greatest hits price by now. 1 year later they have a $40 game. They seem to be content in milking a popular game for as long as possible.[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing though. The game has sold extremely well world wide as always so there is no rush to drastically drop the msrp (ie cod). It also has not been a year yet as it came out December 2010 so by January of 2012 it will probibly be released with a bunch of other games as gh titles. Just wait a little longer :)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's not that I'm new to them, nor their price (though I swear, 24.99-29.99 used to be the norm) as I wait for penny drops. It's just....it's Battlefield. You shoot guys. What could possibly be worth 200 pages of a book to write about/[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Maybe there is 35 pages of concept art (but who cares?)...

I've found that the hardback CE stand up better than normal editions, especially with page turners/reference guides for RPG-style games.

But I'll wait until my local used game store gets a CE in, 'cause they price all their used guides the same, CE or regular. If I don't ever get one, oh well.

I am not seeing any mention of this on the Target website under Battlefield 3 OR Dr Pepper. was this mentioned only in the store?

From what the OP posted it seen like a good deal. Am planning to purchase family game night 4 & house of the dead & I need an extra move controller. For $24.99 its a great deal.

bread's done
Back