Battlefield 3 Deals!!!

Michael Essien

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (91%)
Hey Guys, the best deal I found was online at Amazon. For the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

You can Pre-order it for £37.97 (£29.91 for the PC). PLUS!!! It's the Limited Edition AND!!! You get the
Amazon exclusive Specact Kit pre-order bonus!! ALSO!!! For an extra £2 you can get it sent to your door on the day of release!!!

Specact Pre-order Kit

Specact-Pack-BF-small._V154008341_.jpg

But if you'd rather buy it in the shops.....

GAME is selling Battlefield 3 for £4.99 to anyone who trades-in a copy of Batman: Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Forza 4 or PES 2012.

ASDA has slashed the price of Battlefield 3 to £33.97.

HMV has the best offer, giving customers the opportunity to pick up Battlefield 3 for just £2.99 when they trade in either Batman: Arkham City or Forza 4.

PC GAMERS:
If you're looking for the best PC deals for Battlefield 3, there isn't too much difference between the retailers. HMV has it on sale for £29.91 and GAME for £29.99, but ASDA offers the best shop deal at £27.97.

Enjoy ;)

Supermarket Price War update!
Not much of a war really, Sainsburys seems to be the clear winner here, but we'll have to see if Morrisons have anything up their sleeves.

Sainsburys:
£25 when purchased with 2100 MSP or a £25 PSN card.

Morrisons: £30 when bought with 12 months of Xbox Live, otherwise £39.99. Meh.

Tesco: £33 if you preorder MW3 when you buy.

I'm informed that nearly all launch stock should be Limited Edition too. If they hand you a standard, ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Might jump on that HMV deal and trade in Forza 4.. I mean Forza is a fantastic game but I can always rebuy in a couple of months and get it much cheaper to finish it off.

Actually might do Gears instead, finished it and didn't think it was that great to be honest.

Apparently Morrisons have now started putting ads up, £30 when bought with 12 months of Xbox Live.

Sainsburys still beats it if you ask me.

The sainsburys deal is really good. Normally Tesco match that deal with big title releases, so getting almost £60 worth of stuff for £43ish is a great deal. Plus having loads of MS points is handy for dlc or whatever.

bread's done
Back