Sklanders any good?

The main problem with the game is that to get 100% you have to buy a hundred or so dollars worth of figures. I've read it's pretty fun no matter the system. You could do a lot worse.

Shipwreck talks about it at length on this week's CAGcast. Sounds promising so I picked it up today(360 version).

Both the console and 3DS versions are pretty good. The console leans a bit more towards puzzles, while the 3DS leans a bit more towards action. Both are excellent plaformers, and the way the 'gotta catch em all' system is set up is pretty good, with great incentives to get at least 1 of each element, and decent incentives to get more, if not all of the available stuff.

Seems that heroic Challenges are only allowed to do them only if you have the character.

i.e. you can only do Whirlwind heroic challenge if you have placed whirlwind on the portal.

[quote name='Multicron']Both the console and 3DS versions are pretty good. The console leans a bit more towards puzzles, while the 3DS leans a bit more towards action. Both are excellent plaformers, and the way the 'gotta catch em all' system is set up is pretty good, with great incentives to get at least 1 of each element, and decent incentives to get more, if not all of the available stuff.[/QUOTE]

This is good to hear; I'm thinking about getting this. I haven't decided which platform yet but I'm definitely considering it.

I'm thinking of getting this either wii or 360 is it different story wise or same?

Can you use classic controller with the wii or has to use wii mote and how does the wii mote work with controlling the character?

360 better graphic wise?

How is the 3ds different besides more action is it same story or bit different?

Is the game wifi use or is it just as fun playing alone?

bread's done
Back