GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Majin any good? I know I shouldn't be buying games I KNOW I won't be touching, but just wondering. Fear 3 is tempting.

Post so I'm on first page of long thread. Also maybe in for TopSpin
EDIT: NVM it's ps3 only, im not in for anything except a flip

[quote name='Luxuria']Is Majin any good? I know I shouldn't be buying games I KNOW I won't be touching, but just wondering. Fear 3 is tempting.[/QUOTE]

For that price it's definitely worth a play.

id grab topspin if it was for 360. fear 3 is tempting but ive still got fear and fear 2 in my backlog.my bank account lives to see another day.

Glad I checked CAG before passing out. My girlfriend is excited for You Don't Know Jack based simply on Cheapy's glowing review. Hopefully I get a playable copy.

Cheapy D I just got over checking this thread everynight to hear ur hints and see the deals but then you pull me back...........come on my girlfriend is gonna kill me!!! and plus Batman needs my attention Ill but Majin thou lol

Debating Majin. FEAR 3 I'll get when it hits $10. Caved in for YDKJ. Figured it would make a fun drinking game with friends.

Picked up You Don't Know Jack. My family and I enjoyed the Scene It games, I think we could probably get some enjoyment out of YDKJ.

Had to get YDKJ... my buddy had the game, we never got through it too far... and then he traded it in to buy something else. For $10, I'm in.

If you're getting Fear 3 make sure you have a co-op buddy (couch co-op or online). It's an average game as a solo shooter, but it's a pretty fun game with co-op.

The online isn't bad either. For $15 you can't go wrong either way.

[quote name='Luxuria']Is Majin any good? I know I shouldn't be buying games I KNOW I won't be touching, but just wondering. Fear 3 is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Majin is a terrific 3D action-adventure game set in a beautiful world with a touching story, definitely a sleeper-hit of this generation. I snagged it for less than $20 during an Amazon sale and couldn't put it down. Having completed it with over 85% of the Trophies, I can honestly say that I felt guilty not paying the publisher's unusual MSRP of $40. Terrific game, especially if you appreciate titles like Zelda and Okami.

[quote name='xplocvo']Tempted on Top Spin. Anyone have it and can comment on the quality of the Move controls?[/QUOTE]
I had it a while back and the controls are pretty tight. Solid B+ as a Move game and as a game overall, if you like tennis like I do, A+. I played mostly without move simply because I am a lazy turd and because I really only have the move for the sharpshooter(which is awesome). Definatley worth $10 for a play. I am picking a copy of this and F3 back up. Never did finish F3.

Not so sure about these deals at this point...ordered MvC3 and LA Noire over a week ago. MvC3 never arrived and I was told by GF support that it's probably lost - they issued me a refund. Been playing through LA Noire and the game all of a sudden froze and went to a black screen. Took a closer look at the discs and they're all scratched up.

Has anyone else been having these issues with Gamefly? I'm starting to think these deals aren't worth the trouble.

[quote name='garrett007']Ended up caving into top spin 4, I got to stop buying! I have so much games in my backlog and I keep buying![/QUOTE]

We all have that same problem lol. Socom 4 is telling me to buy it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back