Alien Hominid PS2/GC $19.99 NEW at Gamestop B&M

jrutz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
Was in Gamestop today and noticed they dropped the price of Alien Hominid for the GC and PS2, only $19.99 new.

I saw there's an Xbox version planned, but it doesn't look like it's coming out in the US?

Jeremy

Finally! It should have dropped immediately after Xmas. I'll be getting the GC version now.

-DM

If you don't have it already, you should get it now! I played through it at least 4 times and do so everytime I show someone the game. The PDA Mini game in it is really fun too.

Looks like the xbox version will be the best
According to IGN
"a brand new 2-4 player "button basher" known as All You Can Eat will feature 'the Fat Kid.'" "A new replay function will also allow players to rewind the level they just finished so that they can jump back into the action at any point. It's a great way to save some lives as long as you can keep from dying as you might have done the first time. Finally, Xbox players will be treated to Live functionality that enables them the ability to download additional levels for their PDA mini-game and set score rankings in various categories like quickest time, highest kills, buildings destroyed, and so forth."

Now if only someone decide to bring it to the US...

come on, EB. Try to gypsy tramp and thieve me out of this and you had better hope your entire store isn;t kicked over.

I'm getting this now. I would have waited for a Best Buy price drop, but they don't have it. I tried online, and they don't even have it listed let alone in stock, so I'll have to head to Gamespot as soon as poss.

I thought I heard recently that U.S. Xbox version was confirmed... could be wrong though. I'll just wait and see, as my backlog of unfinished/unplayed games keeps me from being in any sort of rush.

has anyone here played any of the versions? i have read about more glitches in the gc version on various forums. is one controller better suited for one or the other?

i definately want to pick this up. but my local gamestop does not have it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Why is this game so good? I played the flash game and it didn't blow me away. Might I still like the console version?[/QUOTE]

If you didn't like the flash version, then there is no reason to play this one.

Secondly, I chose the GC version. Don't know, but I prefer this game on the GCN.

I played the GC version before, it was pretty good, but not as great and everyone is hailing it to be. It consisted of equal parts frustration and fun. The animation was beautiful, though.

Anyone know if this game will drop down to $20 at TRU and CC since it did at GameStop? Because I think I saw some copies at TRU the last time I was there. And my GameStop didn't have the GC version.

[quote name='Green-Bull']Anyone know if this game will drop down to $20 at TRU and CC since it did at GameStop? Because I think I saw some copies at TRU the last time I was there. And my GameStop didn't have the GC version.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking "yes". This niche shooter should drop universally, especially as has been reported that an Xbox release is scheduled.....

bread's done
Back