* * * * - 11 votes

Indie Royale - The Mixer 18 Bundle - The Debut 25 Bundle

#3091 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

What's next, the Total Biscuit Collection?

That certainly sounds more promising.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3092 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19714 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

Oh great, a collection of games that doesn't work correctly for a few days each month.

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#3093 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7457 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

Oh great, a collection of games that doesn't work correctly for a few days each month.

Raychul_PS2_Cover.jpg

752200.png
76561198023514531.png

#3094 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Ick, she's getting lip gloss all over the DS2 cord.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#3095 Agent ShortBus   CAGiversary! Validating   177 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Agent ShortBus

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

Desura key:

Bloody Trapland: J51DA4200344ED

#3096 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Desura key:

Bloody Trapland: J51DA4200344ED

I was about to try it, but IIRC aren't Desura keys also tied to your indie royale account? Might not be the best idea to give them away if so, as I remember hearing about people being able to use the keys to access all your downloads. Might be mistaken, but I'll leave this here just in case. Thanks anyway though, the game looks really fun :)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#3097 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6715 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:02 AM

I was about to try it, but IIRC aren't Desura keys also tied to your indie royale account? Might not be the best idea to give them away if so, as I remember hearing about people being able to use the keys to access all your downloads. Might be mistaken, but I'll leave this here just in case. Thanks anyway though, the game looks really fun :)

Im in ur IR account, lookin at ur steam keys

#3098 spoderman  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:02 AM

You're right. I suggest that he remove the key.. unless he doesn't mind people having full access to his bundle page. I think if 3 or more people try to access it in a short period of time it gets locked out temporarily though.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#3099 louiedog   20 minutes into the future CAGiversary!   5646 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

The next bundle is The Debut 3 Bundle

#3100 spoderman  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

The next bundle is The Debut 3 Bundle

Probably starts today.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#3101 louiedog   20 minutes into the future CAGiversary!   5646 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

All desura/greenlight games.

#3102 louiedog   20 minutes into the future CAGiversary!   5646 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

live now

Stained

Tropical Heat Jetski Racing

LogiGun

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Crayon Chronicles

http://www.indieroyale.com/

#3103 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Buying this bundle (I was the 17th purchaser) had finally made me realise that these stupid knee-jerk impulse buys DO actually serve a purpose...

They don't make me feel so bad about spending actual money on crafting Steam badges.

#3104 spoderman  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

I've been waiting for Stained to be in a bundle for a while.. and jetski racing games are kinda rare.. so bought!

GUtUP1U.jpg

#3105 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3751 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

crayon chronicles looks fun, in for this bundle for that and the tales game.  I think I'm at the point where I need a desura account.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Monster Monpiece, :3ds: Majora's Mask, :xb1: N/ATM :360: N/ATM, :ps3: N/ATM, :ps4: Dying Light/#KillAllZombies, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#3106 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7831 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Just a heads up for everyone.  ToME4 is free to download from the game's site.  The Indie Royale description kinda mentions this ("Buyers will get all the extra features that normal donators get. You can test for free on te4.org") but fails to mention what extras you're getting for paying and almost makes it sound like the free version is a demo by using the word "test". 

Those extras are (from http://te4.org/donate):

• Custom Tilesets

• Exploration Mode - Unlimited lives so you can keep exploring longer.

• Item Vault - Store one item in "the cloud" so you can transfer between characters.

• Stone Warden Class - A dwarf only class that dual wields shields and is proficient in arcane and nature.

I really hate how Indie Royale handles linux games.  They should have more than one in a bundle. 

My suspicious side wonders if they hope to gain more buys from linux users by having bundles with one linux game.

But then my sensible side figures they just put in what they get when they can.

#3107 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3938 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Bought at $4.17. It's nice to have (good) unknown games bundled for a change. All of them looks good.

#3108 jrodri86   Metroidvanias and Diablo-likes addict CAGiversary!   613 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'll pass, the only game that picks my interest is Crayon Chronicles and i already got it via Kickstarter.

Vanquish.gif

#3109 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7457 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

I hate buying Greenlight only bundles and not knowing how long they'll be in Greenlight limbo. 

752200.png
76561198023514531.png

#3110 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19714 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

Well, I bought in for whatever it is that is in this bundle.  Didn't even really bother to look.  None of the games looked familiar so that was enough.  I have a sickness. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#3111 awestover89   So Much Backlog CAGiversary!   704 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

awestover89

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'm trying to get over the impulse bundle buys, so right now I'm thinking I'll pass. I might look for a few of these if they get greenlit, but not right now.

#3112 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm trying to get over the impulse bundle buys, so right now I'm thinking I'll pass. I might look for a few of these if they get greenlit, but not right now.

^_^ I too am trying to talk myself down.  Stained looks good (no clue when I'd get to it though).  Jet Ski Racing appeals to me.  Nothing else tickles my fancy.  Only having a single Desura key is disappointing.

#3113 spoderman  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

^_^ I too am trying to talk myself down.  Stained looks good (no clue when I'd get to it though).  Jet Ski Racing appeals to me.  Nothing else tickles my fancy.  Only having a single Desura key is disappointing.

The Jetski game has DRM FYI. 3 activation limit.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#3114 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

The Jetski game has DRM FYI. 3 activation limit.

Thanks for pointing that out!  My knee-jerk reaction is Fuck that.

#3115 ninjaculate   Wat CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

ninjaculate

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Do we get free Steam keys if these games are Greenlit?

#3116 EeveeFanboy   Likes Eevee too much CAGiversary!   674 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

EeveeFanboy

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

These games look pretty cool but question. I'm currently in Germany so it shows prices in euros. But I live in the us so I'd pay with an American credit card. Will I be hit with two conversion fees? One from usd to euro and another from euro to aud? I guess it would only be a few cents anyway right?
Posted Image

#3117 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7881 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

I like rogue-like games....this one looks ok...and the crayon one too....I may go for this. Higher chance I may pick this one up over the groupees one, seems like more interesting games for me here that I would actually play someday.

#3118 Woodlands   spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ CAGiversary!   759 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, same here. Stained looks like the only one that I'd actually put time into. At nearly $5.00 already it's not worth it.

Crayon Chronicles looks like it would be fun in theory, but let's get real: I'd never actually play it.

#3119 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9680 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Do we get free Steam keys if these games are Greenlit?

That's the whole point of these Greenlight bundles.

#3120 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9680 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Crayon Chronicles looks like it would be fun in theory, but let's get real: I'd never actually play it.

Funny enough it's the only one I'd play out of these.  That said, they intend on selling it for $3 separately so passing on this bundle.