- - - - -

(DEAD)Nov BB @Gamer-$10 Batman AA GOTY, $50 R3, $45 MK

#361 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

Have yet to receive a single issue of the @gamer magazine. At this point it doesn't even matter whether or not I receive this months issue. Was hoping to use the coupon on Sonic Generations, but that ship has sailed. So glad I paid $15 for this subscription.:roll:

have you tried going instore and having them just scan a coupon for you? OR have you called @gamer and seen what the issue is?

#362 TheBomb69   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   732 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

I finally got my first @gamer mag today :)

Me 2

#363 jbz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

When I go the @gamer mag site and check out my subscription/account info, it says:

Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Dec 1, 2011

I haven't received anything. Does this month's magazine have Nov 1 as the date or Dec 1?

#364 cheapfrag   CAG'er CAGiversary!   1462 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

When I go the @gamer mag site and check out my subscription/account info, it says:

Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Dec 1, 2011

I haven't received anything. Does this month's magazine have Nov 1 as the date or Dec 1?

Based upon how it showed up on my account, you will not be getting this month's magazine but instead will get next month's. Of course, it may not come in time to use the coupon on sale items. My November magazine came on Monday which was too late for the one day sale last Thursday.

#365 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   4209 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

have you tried going instore and having them just scan a coupon for you? OR have you called @gamer and seen what the issue is?

Yep, so far I've asked them on two separate occasions if I could "borrow" a mag and have them scan it at the register. They haven't had a problem doing so, but it's a pain having to explain to them that I have a subscription, but have yet to receive it every time there is a good deal.

#366 dobedobedo   Australopithecus CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

dobedobedo

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

I ended up caving in and getting Arkham Asylum. Had to wait a long time for the guy to find the last copy buried somewhere in the backroom. Coupon worked fine but I was disappointed that it was the version without the glasses. Anyone know if those glasses that come with movies like Coraline work?

#367 Blabadon   I just like video games CAGiversary!   2276 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

I ended up caving in and getting Arkham Asylum. Had to wait a long time for the guy to find the last copy buried somewhere in the backroom. Coupon worked fine but I was disappointed that it was the version without the glasses. Anyone know if those glasses that come with movies like Coraline work?

I don't know what the Coraline ones are, but any red and blue tint 3D glasses will work.

#368 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Yep, so far I've asked them on two separate occasions if I could "borrow" a mag and have them scan it at the register. They haven't had a problem doing so, but it's a pain having to explain to them that I have a subscription, but have yet to receive it every time there is a good deal.

i hear ya man. Took me 12 weeks to get my first issue. They didn't have my mailing address on file. I asked " couldn't you get that from reward zone or best buy.com?, or hell, even call me?"

#369 NipPicker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

it the same shitty 3d glasses.. it the BLUE/RED one.

#370 jbz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

Based upon how it showed up on my account, you will not be getting this month's magazine but instead will get next month's. Of course, it may not come in time to use the coupon on sale items. My November magazine came on Monday which was too late for the one day sale last Thursday.

ah, ok. Makes me wonder why a magazine subscription takes so long to start/mail.

#371 SriLankanGod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

SriLankanGod

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:36 AM

what happened to the guy who was gonna send to people who would pay 10$ if their store did not have any AA?

#372 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12302 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:42 AM

what happened to the guy who was gonna send to people who would pay 10$ if their store did not have any AA?

I'm here lol. I just got my mag so I can try to spam the coupon. Hope batman is still in stock

#373 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

Found 1 lone copy of Batman today at my local store. $10 is sweet! I had never played it, so I will now (eventually).

#374 SriLankanGod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

SriLankanGod

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

my stupid store keeps saying they have a copy of AA, yet their computer says they have 1 copy that cannot be found.

#375 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2910 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

I signed up for the magazine during the ICO/SOTC deal. Still haven't received an issue. From what I'm reading its not uncommon to have to wait a few months. Is this true? I really wanted to take advantage of that rocksmith deal.

#376 Brenex   Cobra Commander CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

I signed up for the magazine during the ICO/SOTC deal. Still haven't received an issue. From what I'm reading its not uncommon to have to wait a few months. Is this true? I really wanted to take advantage of that rocksmith deal.

I got my subscription October 10, got the October magazine at the store at that time. I have already received November's magazine and the unlocked coupon package.

#377 lordopus99   Training for the silver CAGiversary!   5138 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

lordopus99

Yes. It took a while.

Signed up 9/18
First Magazine - I got Oct issue on 10/28
A week later, received Nov Issue (current one) along with unlocked coupon package.

#378 Foladar   Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff Forum Moderator   3630 Posts   Joined 18.7 Years Ago  

I got my subscription October 10, got the October magazine at the store at that time. I have already received November's magazine and the unlocked coupon package.

Oddly enough, I also signed up October 10th, haven't received a magazine or coupon package. I was told I'd get the December issue, though, with no ETA on the welcome packet (after Thanksgiving would be my guess, probably mid Dec).

#379 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4230 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

cant believe resistance 3 is STILL selling for 59.99 over 2 months after release and got a mild reception

Was hoping it would go down to 29.99 or 19.99 with coupon

#380 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12302 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

cant believe resistance 3 is STILL selling for 59.99 over 2 months after release and got a mild reception

Not only that but I think only one place has it on sale for black friday. I'm sure for the people that are looking for a good deal for it will get their wish next week :)

#381 pROvIs   Clash With Reality CAGiversary!   2910 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Sony's big first party published titles always have a tendency to keep their value. You may see it dip to 29.99 to 39.99 I wouldn't expect much price fluctuation on it before January.

#382 Keen314   CAGsiversary! CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

This was my experience. I signed up when I grabbed the ICO/SotC deal, and I got my first issue last week.

#383 The Ebbtide   Hi. CAGiversary!   1845 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

The Ebbtide

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

Oddly enough, I also signed up October 10th, haven't received a magazine or coupon package. I was told I'd get the December issue, though, with no ETA on the welcome packet (after Thanksgiving would be my guess, probably mid Dec).

I signed up the first of October and when I went to a Best Buy to ask them if I could take a copy of the magazine they refused, making it seem like I was acting like a criminal. They kept telling me it'd come on December, when the coupon I wanted and had already paid for was in this months magazine. They were the only Best Buy I've gone to, out of of 5 now, that had a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum, and they wouldn't honor me as a member, even though I have the sticker on my Reward Zone card.

I nearly exploded on the kid at customer service when I tried to price match Arkham City and he told me I had to pay full 59.99 to get Year One with it, even though it was $51.99 while including the movie on their website. "We don't match online," he repeatedly stated.

#384 DerClaw   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

I signed up the first of October and when I went to a Best Buy to ask them if I could take a copy of the magazine they refused, making it seem like I was acting like a criminal. They kept telling me it'd come on December, when the coupon I wanted and had already paid for was in this months magazine. They were the only Best Buy I've gone to, out of of 5 now, that had a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum, and they wouldn't honor me as a member, even though I have the sticker on my Reward Zone card.

I nearly exploded on the kid at customer service when I tried to price match Arkham City and he told me I had to pay full 59.99 to get Year One with it, even though it was $51.99 while including the movie on their website. "We don't match online," he repeatedly stated.

Same thing: Accused of trying to steal the magazine by asking for a free copy, then bought a copy so I could get AA and Sonic, then got a copy in the mail like 4 days ago. So stupid.

#385 fyrtoes   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

I asked another retailer if they Price Match coupons. The store said "as long as the coupon is a manufacturer's coupon, and it says so somewhere on the coupon, we will match it" are these coupons from the manufacturer or Best Buy only?

#386 Enuf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8191 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:52 AM

I asked another retailer if they Price Match coupons. The store said "as long as the coupon is a manufacturer's coupon, and it says so somewhere on the coupon, we will match it" are these coupons from the manufacturer or Best Buy only?

It's their @gamer magazine not a different manufacturer each month since no other company would offer coupons on the competitions products.

#387 Foo228   Brawl Nights host CAGiversary!   5034 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

Missed out on using these coupons - the 11/23 expiration made for not remembering them soon enough, Batman would've been nice.

They really didn't implement Black Friday sales on the couponed items.