Prizerebel Tips & my experience.

kraivyne

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I recently joined Prize Rebel, a survey site that provides users with much more points than the average referal/survey site.

It does have a few cons however, such as finding offers that are worth your while while trying to keep up on whats worth your while in survey points.

The nice thing about this site is that 1 point = 1 USD, so an amazon $10 gift card will cost you 10 points and since the average survey gives you anywhere from 0.1 all the way to 0.8 its quite easy to rack up points.

Here are a few tips:

1. Use multiple browsers for your surveys.
  2. Install Firefox, then install Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey allows you to install certain addons that will help you do surveys faster.
  3. Get CookieCuller 1.4, this addon for Firefox gives you a quick way to remove cookies which allows for a higher chance of surveys to work.
  4. Get AutoFillForms , once you have this installed you should look through the options and fill it up. I normally use a mix between false and real information. Then when you are on a form you just right click anywhere and select the option to automatically fill our the form.
  5. If you have a laptop thats not getting much use or one that you plan on formatting soon try doing the "Download Offers" on the site as they reward you with a lot and don't require a lot of effort. The reason I'm saying to do this on an old laptop is due to these downloads containing adware.
  6. Check out the forums on the Prize Rebel site, and go to the offers section. This normally has guides on how to complete the most recent offers fast.

I have been using PrizeRebel for about 1 week and have already gotten myself a $10 League of Legends Riot Point card, plus I have another $10 that I might be saving up to get Diablo 3.

Here is my referal link to Prize Rebel.

Here is the non referal link for those interested: PrizeRebel.

If you need anymore advice don't hesitate to ask!

Now onto Cashtexts.com:

cashtexts.com.logo.jpg

Cashtexts.com is a brand new site that sends messages to your phone number with deals related to your area.

They give you 5c each message that you recieve. This may seem kind of poor initially, since that adds up to only $4.50 a month, however you recieve cash for each referal that also recieves a message.

If you have 2 referals that also recieve messages, you can make $15 a month. This is a great way to make a passive income without too much hassle and it works with google voice numbers!

Here is my invite to join if you are interested: http://cashtexts.com/by/kraivyne

Clover

Hey check out this paypal like app for the iPhone, if you use my referal link you get $5 and can invite up to 5 others for $5 each, which is instantly redeemable on paypal.

Here is my link: https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=1ds2vk08ug80p

Cheers,

Kraivyne

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is proof from my first 2 weeks at Prizerebel.

I play League of Legends a lot so its nice to get free points instead of paying.

bb90V.jpg

Just ordered my 3rd 10$ League of Legends Riot Card.

It was discounted to only 9 points this week.

Will provide proof soon.

bread's done
Back