ShopTo.net Deals: DiRT 3 $27.36 360/PS3, F1 2011 PS3/360 $31.15 delivered!

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Wasn't sure about starting a new thread or not for this, but the thread for the UK retailer TheHut seemed popular enough, and all PS3 games are region-free, so here it is! Be nice, it's my first time! ;)

ShopTo.net are an established UK retailer, and I've bought about half a dozen games from them while traveling around Australia and Asia. Their International shipping usually took just over a week for me. Standard shipping cost for a game is £2.50 (about US$4), but varies with special editions or accessories.

If you pay with credit card, deliveries must go to the billing address. However, their FAQ tells us that you can pay via PayPal and the delivery will go to the address you choose in your Paypal payment, which is pretty handy.

Update: they've got Formula 1 2011 for 360 and PS3, each just $31.15 delivered. Both are region-free! Pretty good for a September release?

DiRT 3 on 360 and PS3 for $27.36 each. I'm not a racing guy, but I do enjoy the DiRT games! :) 360 version works on NTSC-US consoles, no problems.

They've got a few bargains at the moment:

They've got region-free Deus Ex: Human Revolution on sale this week on PS3 for £14.84 + shipping - about US$28. You can preview the shipping costs at the checkout (choice of two).

Region-free Borderlands GOTY Edition on PS3 for ~$23 delivered.

PS3 Wireless Keyboard Accessory for £7.85 + £2.50 shipping = $16.65 delivered.

Just added: Red Dead Redemption on PS3 for $24.70 delivered.

Bad Company 2 PS3 for ~31.17 delivered.

Duke Nukem Forever PS3 for $20 delivered.

And a great pre-order price for Devil May Cry HD Collection: $42.40 delivered.

All DS games are region-free.

Shopto have the new Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 for about $40 delivered, nice nice!

They have some good 360 prices. Most 360 games are actually region-free (or at least not entirely region-locked) - check these two resources to help you out: here and here.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on 360 - PAL and confirmed to work on NTSC-US - US$25 delivered.

They also have their own PC download section! A couple of good prices in there, too:

Alpha Protocol for ~$3

Tropico 3 PC download ~$4.50

Aliens Vs Predator (the new one) Steam Code for ~$4.50

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Steam Code for $36.80

FEAR 2: Project Origin for about $4.50 - cheaper than Steam's current sale price!

But really, I've saved the best for last. Precursors download for $11! Why is that the best? Well, at the risk of selectively quoting: "It is Mass Effect without constraints. It’s a weird cousin of the Bioware opus whose vision is much bolder, and whose optimism isn’t constrained by all that silly QA stuff…"

(OK, it's possible that this was just a stealth make-Precursors-popular thread...) :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a couple of items. I'd love to be playing Deus Ex on PC right now, but I'm not buying it until I've cleared some of this darn backlog! :p

They've got Formula 1 2011 for 360 and PS3, each just $31.15 delivered. Both are region-free! Pretty good for a September release? (I'm not a racing game person, sorry!)

bread's done
Back