Bayonetta $12.99 (360 & PS3) Used at Gamestop

rey6eric

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
tn_300x220_preowned1028.jpg

$17.99 online

Amazing game, literally finished it just last night. At one point I was wondering if the game even had an ending, just kept going & going lol, you'll see.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Great price on the one of the best games this gen[/QUOTE]

QFT. My #1 game of this generation.

Would definitely recommend the 360 version though. Even after the patch where you can install Bayonetta to the PS3 hard drive, I still felt it played better on 360.

[quote name='kayatai']FYI: 360 version is 11.99 on the amazon warehouse right now.[/QUOTE]

What kind of quality can you usually assume from warehouse games? Are these user's games they sent back for credit, meaning they would likely be in the same condition as Gamestop (poor)? The GS deal is nice because it's in-store, and unless you have $25 worth of purchases, then you lose the $1 savings in shipping, but if the quality is "like new" with Amazon, that might be worth more to me.

[quote name='berzirk']What kind of quality can you usually assume from warehouse games? Are these user's games they sent back for credit, meaning they would likely be in the same condition as Gamestop (poor)? The GS deal is nice because it's in-store, and unless you have $25 worth of purchases, then you lose the $1 savings in shipping, but if the quality is "like new" with Amazon, that might be worth more to me.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten about ten games from amazon warehouse and all of them have been in pristine condition.

[quote name='berzirk']What kind of quality can you usually assume from warehouse games? Are these user's games they sent back for credit, meaning they would likely be in the same condition as Gamestop (poor)? The GS deal is nice because it's in-store, and unless you have $25 worth of purchases, then you lose the $1 savings in shipping, but if the quality is "like new" with Amazon, that might be worth more to me.[/QUOTE]

All my AWD have come in prestine condition. They usually don't allow people to trade in games to them unless everything is included and in good shape, so you should be good to go.

[quote name='tylerh1701']All my AWD have come in prestine condition. They usually don't allow people to trade in games to them unless everything is included and in good shape, so you should be good to go.[/QUOTE]

AWD does not handle the trade-ins for Amazon.

Like new games I have ordered from the warehouse have come exactly as described, like new. If you don't have prime then you are forced to pick up a filler for free shipping.

Somehow nobody mentioned this yet, but this has been 9.99 during BBV's B1G1 sales, so effectively $5 with another game you want. Just throwing that out there, though by now they've probably been well cleaned out.

[quote name='rey6eric']AWD does not handle the trade-ins for Amazon.

Like new games I have ordered from the warehouse have come exactly as described, like new. If you don't have prime then you are forced to pick up a filler for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Something to note to those considering or on the fence about AWD. Recently at the insistence of other CAGs, went ahead and made a first purchase at AWD and bought Mirror's Edge for 360. It was also described as like new. There was a couple of circular scratches around the disc (like what happens to a disc when you move it in an Xbox 360) but you could tell the disc was resurfaced by a SkipDr or a GameDr.

That being said, it was shrinkwrapped with a non-original (but green) case. It wasnt a translucent green xbox case, it was an opaque green one.

Thinking of returning it and buying it new for $5 more. On the other hand, Tales of Vesperia which I picked up used from GS seemed to be in perfect condition.

Does Amazon take returns for AWD games even after they have been taken out of/un-shrinkwrapped?

[quote name='strait edge follower']The main character and combat are amazing in this game ! Everything else however is meh. Recomend for 9.99 or less[/QUOTE]

So, in a "character action" game you think both the 'character' and the 'action' are "amazing", but only think the game is worth a sawbuck? Something doesnt add up.

Maybe you're one of the enlightened few who picks up a Playboy "for the articles". :razz:

Admittedly, the story was laughable, but that's not the reason for playing the game anyway. I'd suggest anyone giving it a try for less than 15. The combat is great and you'll likely get a kick out of the sheer absurdity of the "story".

[quote name='Barracuda']$14.99 new at K-mart right now.[/QUOTE]

Yup, but I've never seen a copy at 3-4 Kmarts after checking the last 4 months or so.

Good to know about AWD. I suppose it just comes down to if/where a person has credit. At least with GS (which is a store I despise, but have free giftcards there) I can see the disc and try to get a manual and original case.

[quote name='astr0boy']Does Amazon take returns for AWD games even after they have been taken out of/un-shrinkwrapped?[/QUOTE]

yes but you must pay return shipping.

Good game.

I got the game new for this price last holiday season from Amazon so it might pay off to wait a month or two for those wanting to buy it, might see it $10 or under.

I am a true CAG'er. Wont pay over $15 for any game, ive managed to get a good collection of 22ish games including some high dollar newer games like RDR, portal 2 etc.
I picked this game up for $5 at bbv b1g1 sale awhile back, havent gotten a chance to play it yet though.

This game is a blast. I paid $20 for it last year from Best Buy. Definitely worth it. Pick it up. The X360 version performs much better than the PS3 version.

[quote name='Artrigis']I am a true CAG'er. Wont pay over $15 for any game, ive managed to get a good collection of 22ish games including some high dollar newer games like RDR, portal 2 etc.
I picked this game up for $5 at bbv b1g1 sale awhile back, havent gotten a chance to play it yet though.[/QUOTE]

If you were really "true" you'd know that the proper term is simply "CAG" not "CAG'er": Cheap Ass Gamer not Cheap Ass Gamer'er.

[quote name='hostyl1']If you were really "true" you'd know that the proper term is simply "CAG" not "CAG'er": Cheap Ass Gamer not Cheap Ass Gamer'er.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='hostyl1']If you were really "true" you'd know that the proper term is simply "CAG" not "CAG'er": Cheap Ass Gamer not Cheap Ass Gamer'er.[/QUOTE]

One could guess you are the "TRUE" meaning of a douche.

bread's done
Back