EA Origin Surprise Discount

SamuraiINC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just got an email from EA Origin for a promo code. It is part of a "Trick or Treat" themed promotion. You could get 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100% free on your purchase. Just have to use your promo code before the 1st of November.

Looked for a thread on this sorry if this has already been posted feel free to delete this.

If someone wants either of my two codes, I'm going to post them in spoilers.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
txz4h5bd84b4g
[/FONT]
fhabg8hudeorh
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hopefully there's more discounts other than just the four listed. Though I'd love it if I got a 100% discount code. Fill the cart to the brim and hope for a miracle. Big bucks, big bucks, no whammies.....and STOP!;)

[quote name='Troutyogurt']You use the promo code and you get a random discount?[/QUOTE]

Haven't used it still deciding what to get, the exact wording of the email states:

All treats, no tricks.
Get a Surprise Discount at checkout.
10%, 20%, 30%, or 40%? A few lucky shoppers will even get 100% off! Use the promo code below to see how much you can save. (Valid through 11/1)

[quote name='Troutyogurt']You use the promo code and you get a random discount?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bigjon901']just got this email too, seems it will only work once u pay for it, sucks imo.[/QUOTE]

Just add whatever you want to the cart and check the percentage before checking out!

I wound up with a 40% off, so I'm going to have to see what's out there that's any good. One thing I did notice was that of course the list of games you can use it on doesn't include Battlefield 3, but who didn't see that coming?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hopefully there's more discounts other than just the four listed. Though I'd love it if I got a 100% discount code. Fill the cart to the brim and hope for a miracle. Big bucks, big bucks, no whammies.....and STOP!;)[/QUOTE]
The 100% code only works on one game if you read the fine print. Here's the full fine print in case anyone needs to read it.

110% - 40% off: Offer expires on November 1, 2011. Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for new purchases of up to 5 games ("product") from the Origin store at www.origin.com. Excludes pre-orders, games released within 30 days of your purchase, virtual currency and Game Time codes. Cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S., Canada. Limit one offer per person. Products subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

2100% off: Offer expires on November 1, 2011. Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for new purchases of one game ("product") from the Origin store at www.origin.com. Excludes pre-orders, games released within 30 days of your purchase, virtual currency and Game Time codes. Cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S., Canada. Limit one offer per person. Product subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Please know that at EA, we don't want to send you information you don't want to receive. If you no longer want us to contact you, please click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Piracy | Terms of Service

[quote name='cRodz']whats the email title? i am using my spam email which i registered EA accounts with[/QUOTE]

Title of the email: A surprise discount inside - how much will you save?

[quote name='cRodz']whats the email title? i am using my spam email which i registered EA accounts with[/QUOTE]

A surprise discount inside - how much will you save?‏

I got a 30%....not sure if there is anything I want though. I was excited for Bf3, but alas, does not work

Can you stack this with a Birthday code?

[quote name='SamuraiINC']Just got an email from EA Origin for a promo code. It is part of a "Trick or Treat" themed promotion. You could get 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100% free on your purchase. Just have to use your promo code before the 1st of November.

Looked for a thread on this sorry if this has already been posted feel free to delete this.[/QUOTE]

Is that Bob in your sig?

[quote name='joker______']is this pc download only or console games as well ?[/QUOTE]

Console games as well. Not a big list though. There are few decent games Dante's Inferno and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit to name a few.

Ahhh crap. I guess that means I gotta go back through my spam I just deleted since I figured it would be titled with something to lemme know it's from EA.

Wow, the one I got only took off $2 lol. Anyone have a code they don't want to use (that takes off a decent price)? I really wanna grab Alice on 360 for as low as I possibly can haha. Thanks!

[quote name='SamuraiINC']I was about to purchase Skate 3 for $11.99 but shipping kills it for me, ended up being $18.99.[/QUOTE]

So pretty much $1 off and free shipping, not worth it

i didnt get an email =[
if someone has a 40+% off code and doesnt use it, it would be awesome if you could PM me =D

thanks

Has anyone actually received the 100% code? If anyone has a 50% off code and doesn't want it, send it my way! Trying to get Alice for as cheap as I possibly can. Thanks guys!

[quote name='SamuraiINC']Console games as well. Not a big list though. There are few decent games Dante's Inferno and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit to name a few.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply,just tried it but shipping kills this badly.

[quote name='TraBuch']5b6tphppqyza5

Too lazy to check what % it is. Only game I would've been interested in was Battlefield 3.[/QUOTE]

it's a 30%

I've been itching to buy BF3 for the weekend. Anybody got a 30%+ code so I can start my killing tonight?

[quote name='rucky']I've been itching to buy BF3 for the weekend. Anybody got a 30%+ code so I can start my killing tonight?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the codes don't work for BF3. :cry:

Don't want to bother with the math but I placed a $39.99 game in my cart, went down to $27.99, but then the cheapest shipping brought it back up to $34.99. Not worth it to me, shipping kills it. If anyone wants my code, send me a PM.

Does this work in the PC Client or do you have to go through the web store? Can I get a PC game as a download or does it have to be shipped?

bread's done
Back