Tropico 4 (360) $29.99 new at Best-Buy

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Isn't there a coupon for this in the Gamer's mag? Nevermind this would have to be in the in store price as well.[/QUOTE]

The $10 off @Gamer coupon expires 10/29. It's YMMV on the store that you go to allowing you to price match their website and then using the coupon. More than likely you would need a manager's override.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/tropico-4

Hmm, after reading some of the reviews I may have to try this today myself.

Edit: Damn, not available for shipping and no stores near me have it in stock :cry:
Good luck to anyone who's successful in getting this to work :pray:

Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='Bosamba']The $10 off @Gamer coupon expires 10/29. It's YMMV on the store that you go to allowing you to price match their website and then using the coupon. More than likely you would need a manager's override.[/QUOTE]

yeah I know what you mean. I didn't have any intention on buying it, I was just throwing it out there for the other CAG's.

Sweet. The only store in the state that has it is the one nearest to me. Must be a sign.

I hope it's the same price in store so I can use the coupon. Typically the online and in store prices have been the same...has that changed recently?

I enjoyed Tropico 3 a lot and thought they did a solid job converting it to console. This game will probably drop sub-$20 pretty quickly though so I'll hold off for now.

[quote name='croqoa']I enjoyed Tropico 3 a lot and thought they did a solid job converting it to console. This game will probably drop sub-$20 pretty quickly though so I'll hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. We will see this game at $20 before the end of the year and the first mandatory expansion to expansion is announced.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Isn't there a coupon for this in the Gamer's mag? Nevermind this would have to be in the in store price as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to the OP for the heads up--I happened to be near a Best Buy this morning so I brought the coupon along.

Although the price card showed $29.99 as the regular price, it rang up at $49.99. All the sales rep did was ask me to show him the card, adjusted the price without a problem, and tacked on the $10 off coupon. Little over $22 after tax.

First post here at CAG for me--hopefully this works for anyone else before the coupon expires tonight

[quote name='bojay1997']Very pissed right now. Manager at Best Buy in San Diego refused to honor the price. Claimed item on website at $30 was different SKU[/QUOTE]

just set it up for an in-store pickup

[quote name='bojay1997']Very pissed right now. Manager at Best Buy in San Diego refused to honor the price. Claimed item on website at $30 was different SKU[/QUOTE]

call corporate

[quote name='FiveO']Thanks to the OP for the heads up--I happened to be near a Best Buy this morning so I brought the coupon along.

Although the price card showed $29.99 as the regular price, it rang up at $49.99. All the sales rep did was ask me to show him the card, adjusted the price without a problem, and tacked on the $10 off coupon. Little over $22 after tax.

First post here at CAG for me--hopefully this works for anyone else before the coupon expires tonight[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that worked for you man. I knew it would help somebody out. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back