Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set [Blu-ray] Amazon Blu-ray DotW $25

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Rambo-Complet...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1326974342&pf_rd_i=2901953011

51FJMdJFVYL.jpg

Good deal. I'd jump on this, but I bought the original trilogy for $17.95 on November 30th 2008 (according to amazon). I also bought Rambo (part 4) from blockbuster.

$25 is a steal for these movies even though part 3 sucks a great amount and part 2 sucks a little. Supposedly Sly is working on Rambo 5 after the Expendables 2 I believe. I could be wrong.

Please dont get me wrong i am not trying to crap on this thread cause this is an awesome price, (infact i think i am going to snag it) but the one thing that would make this deal even sweeter would be the addition of digital copies.

The other thing this collection doesn't include is Sly's Director's Cut of Rambo. After seeing it, I'll probably never watch the theatrical cut again if I can help it. Just loads better. (IMHO) By all means, seek it out and add it to this set!

Re: Rambo 5-> Sly called it off when he started Expendables as a franchise however recently, he handed his previous treatments over to another writer cause the studio is apparently still interested in taking another crack at it.

[quote name='movie_mike']The other thing this collection doesn't include is Sly's Director's Cut of Rambo. After seeing it, I'll probably never watch the theatrical cut again if I can help it. Just loads better. (IMHO) By all means, seek it out and add it to this set!

Re: Rambo 5-> Sly called it off when he started Expendables as a franchise however recently, he handed his previous treatments over to another writer cause the studio is apparently still interested in taking another crack at it.[/QUOTE]

Rambo without Sly?? um NO.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Cant seem to find when this deal ends. Anyone?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif] This offer ends 11:59 p.m., Saturday, November 5, 2011.
[/FONT]

[quote name='seether254']Rambo without Sly?? um NO.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be a Rambo without Sly, it'd be a Rambo not *written* by Sly. (Apologies fir not being clear) When he brings his A game like with Rockly Balboa, I love him. Expendables on the other hand... I'm more in love with the idea that it brought. The movie was fun but Sly's script was a bit under cooked.

bread's done
Back