$10(*$30 credit)BB Digital coupon w/online pre-order WWE12($47 Target PM) w/FS

Only at Best Buy
Bonus Avatar Armor and Skull

Gain an upper hand over your enemies with Master Chief Avatar Armor and Grunt Funeral exploding skull.
While supplies last, get this exclusive bonus in the package when you pre-order Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition for Xbox 360.

I like that. "Only at Best Buy" :rofl:

Amazon and GS are also doing it.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']wish this was in store too. Preordered Halo and WWE 12 over a month ago.[/QUOTE] Yes, in-store p/u

I went to trade in some games a couple weeks ago to get the extra 40% trade bonus for pre-ordering a game (WWE '12), but they said they are not doing the $10 bonus coupon in-store, just online. The gaming manager was cool though and let me get the extra trade bonus anyway (actually gave me 50% plus 10% unlocked) so I could use the credit to order it online with in-store pick-up. I wonder how long the $10 coupon is good for. It says must be used by the expiration date. Anyone get these before and knows about how long they last?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']wish this was in store too. Preordered Halo and WWE 12 over a month ago.[/QUOTE]

Flamed, I have the same problem. I don't want to go in and cancel (I did that with Dark Souls when they offered the GC online only), but I don't want to pay the higher price to a retailer who is offering a better deal on the same item.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'] :rofl:

Amazon and GS are also doing it.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Where do you see that?

can i preorder NFS The Run and get a price adjustment during black friday? So its like $29.99 and get $10 coupon. Does that work?

[quote name='trunks982']can i preorder NFS The Run and get a price adjustment during black friday? So its like $29.99 and get $10 coupon. Does that work?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy's price match policy says they do not match deals from Thanksgiving to the Monday after.

[quote name='trunks982']can i preorder NFS The Run and get a price adjustment during black friday? So its like $29.99 and get $10 coupon. Does that work?[/QUOTE]nope but you'll still probably see this game for $40 w/i the 30 day return period & I believe the coupon will allow for a full amount return on a pm in the future instead of just the value w/the $10 deducted 1st.

If I buy this game through the website for store pickup tonight at midnight to get the $10 gift card on NFS: The Run, can I return it and get full price back after BF (since I plan to repurchase it for $30 then, they won't PM BF prices) or will they remove $10 from the refund price? Getting this for $20 after seeing the reviews seems like the right price.

I pre-odered it and picked it up. Where is the coupon?
It comes with awesome avatar armor and $15 worth of maps. Quite a deal if you ask me.

Now I see. Emailed on the 23rd.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']If I buy this game through the website for store pickup tonight at midnight to get the $10 gift card on NFS: The Run, can I return it and get full price back after BF (since I plan to repurchase it for $30 then, they won't PM BF prices) or will they remove $10 from the refund price? Getting this for $20 after seeing the reviews seems like the right price.[/QUOTE]not a giftcard it's a digital coupon unsure of the rest though

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered this in store awhile ago. I thought they told me I'd get $10 on pickup. Now no one has heard that. Anyone here?

OP updated
PM target's $47 WWE12 sale along with the $10 credit
edit:BB.com pm's must be done over the phone(from what I've been told it's easier than in-store to get them if your local BB doesn't)

[quote name='Enuf']OP updated
PM target's $47 WWE12 sale along with the $10 credit
edit:BB.com pm's must be done over the phone(from what I've been told it's easier than in-store to get them if your local BB doesn't)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the price match info. I would have tried my store not the 800 #. And my store sucks with price matches. They use every excuse they can to not price match. So I will pick up the game on Tuesday, try to get the Rock DVD in store, and then call the 800 # to get the price matched Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. This could turn out to be a very sweet deal if I can get it all to work out with the PM, DVD, and $10 online gift card, plus playable Rock and Randy Orton avatar t-shirt.

Will BB.com price match Target's price? On top of the $10 digital whatever? And will this count for the pre-order 5/ get $100 RZ if purchased online?

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Will BB.com price match Target's price? On top of the $10 digital whatever? And will this count for the pre-order 5/ get $100 RZ if purchased online?[/QUOTE]
Yes you can get the target pm but you have to call the # can't be done in store at all, the $10 credit may be deducted from the pm(never done it before) & yes it's a 5 for $100 eligble

Has that new Buy 5 Get $100 deal been confirmed? I saw that one list that was on the page for a specific Best Buy store but haven't seen it acknowledged anywhere else.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Store p/u is no longer an option. Can you PM a game before it has been delivered?[/QUOTE]

Just like the other people in the thread have said, call them.

[quote name='Scorch']Just like the other people in the thread have said, call them.[/QUOTE]

There's no way I'm locking 60 on a shitty game that I could possibly PM and resell whenever it comes here which might be a week+.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Has that new Buy 5 Get $100 deal been confirmed? I saw that one list that was on the page for a specific Best Buy store but haven't seen it acknowledged anywhere else.[/QUOTE]2 stores in 3 states are aware of the next set of games & are waiting for the kiosk to update & new booklets to come also.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Store p/u is no longer an option. Can you PM a game before it has been delivered?[/QUOTE]yes, as long as you've already paid & I think it needs to be passed the stage when it can be cancelled.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']There's no way I'm locking 60 on a shitty game that I could possibly PM and resell whenever it comes here which might be a week+.[/QUOTE]? the reviews seem to be very favorable, your not locked into anything just by the game in-store to sell the physical copy when someone buys it from you then return the BB.com to the store w/the receipt. This is a hard drop pm should be really easy especially since your doing it over the phone & it's in the weekly ad.

When anyone who bought WWE '12 online with in-store pick-up gets their game, please post if you were successful in getting the Rock DVD and/or Target PM of $47, and if you definitely had to PM over the phone or if the store did it. I won't be picking up mine until after work, so I am curious as to how it will go when I get there. Thanks!

[quote name='mightymek']When anyone who bought WWE '12 online with in-store pick-up gets their game, please post if you were successful in getting the Rock DVD and/or Target PM of $47, and if you definitely had to PM over the phone or if the store did it. I won't be picking up mine until after work, so I am curious as to how it will go when I get there. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I had to PM through best buy 1-888 number, they didn't want to PM the item in-store. And yeah I did get the Rock DVD.

[quote name='Bud18']I had to PM through best buy 1-888 number, they didn't want to PM the item in-store. And yeah I did get the Rock DVD.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Can you provide details as to how it worked? Did they have the DVD for you already, knowing it comes with the game, or did you bring it to their attention? How did they ring it up, on a separate transaction I assume? Did PMing on the phone have any issues or was it easy? Sorry for all the questions, but you just pretty much stated everything I want to do/get today: Game, DVD, and price match! Thanks.

Edit: My story:

Went and picked up, didn't get the Rock DVD (didn't try either). Couldn't PM in store. Get home, called. Lady said "Its not sold in stores", told me everything about that with it on the website and everything, and then I said, calmly but with confidence, that it's in their in-store advertisement, and I asked her to call a local store to verify stock.

After a short hold while she called, she said they did get some in store, so the PM can go through. I got my PM and thanked the lady for helping me out.

Just be confident that its supposed to happen, and it should.

[quote name='advanced']Edit: My story:

Went and picked up, didn't get the Rock DVD (didn't try either). Couldn't PM in store. Get home, called. Lady said "Its not sold in stores", told me everything about that with it on the website and everything, and then I said, calmly but with confidence, that it's in their in-store advertisement, and I asked her to call a local store to verify stock.

After a short hold while she called, she said they did get some in store, so the PM can go through. I got my PM and thanked the lady for helping me out.

Just be confident that its supposed to happen, and it should.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks for the info. I have the Target ad in-hand too. I'll email them a picture if they want, lol. So it sounds relatively painless. That's great to hear. I want the Rock dvd, but won't cry if it doesn't happen. I would much rather save money then get the DVD. But getting both, plus the $10 credit would be an amazing deal! 3 more hours until work ends. Can't wait to play this tonight!

[quote name='mightymek']Sweet. Thanks for the info. I have the Target ad in-hand too. I'll email them a picture if they want, lol. So it sounds relatively painless. That's great to hear. I want the Rock dvd, but won't cry if it doesn't happen. I would much rather save money then get the DVD. But getting both, plus the $10 credit would be an amazing deal! 3 more hours until work ends. Can't wait to play this tonight![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can sweet talk your way into the DVD if you try hard enough. I couldn't care less about it though, so I didn't even bother trying.

forgot about the dvd. Now that I looked it up, it's not even worth $10 lol. I'm going to call for a Target PM (wonder if they'll actually credit tax this time). Also has anyone gotten their preorder dlc code?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']forgot about the dvd. Now that I looked it up, it's not even worth $10 lol. I'm going to call for a Target PM (wonder if they'll actually credit tax this time). Also has anyone gotten their preorder dlc code?[/QUOTE]

I did get credited tax on my PM. And no, I haven't gotten my preorder DLC code.

[quote name='mightymek']Awesome. Can you provide details as to how it worked? Did they have the DVD for you already, knowing it comes with the game, or did you bring it to their attention? How did they ring it up, on a separate transaction I assume? Did PMing on the phone have any issues or was it easy? Sorry for all the questions, but you just pretty much stated everything I want to do/get today: Game, DVD, and price match! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I had to go to costumer service for the DVD, nothing went wrong. Had an issue with the $10 coupon (Pre-order online promotion), I had to call a best buy representative. Thankfully all was resolve in 15 mins. PMing on the phone was way easier compared to in-store PMing.

Did the preorder come with a Randy Orton avatar tshirt? I called and got my price adjustment about 10 minutes ago. They put the credit back onto my gift card. I just checked the balance and they gave me $44. :D

[quote name='advanced']I did get credited tax on my PM. And no, I haven't gotten my preorder DLC code.[/QUOTE]

was yours an online preorder so you called for a PM? I have done 3 PMs over the phone (all for preordered games) and none factored in tax. In store, tax is factored in since the employee just enters the PM price and the computer takes i from there. [quote name='Bud18']I had to go to costumer service for the DVD, nothing went wrong. Had an issue with the $10 coupon (Pre-order online promotion), I had to call a best buy representative. Thankfully all was resolve in 15 mins. PMing on the phone was way easier compared to in-store PMing.[/QUOTE]

It seems like you preordered online so PM via phone makes sense as does going to cs for the dvd. So what issue did you have with the $10 credit?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']was yours an online preorder so you called for a PM? I have done 3 PMs over the phone (all for preordered games) and none factored in tax. In store, tax is factored in since the employee just enters the PM price and the computer takes i from there. [/QUOTE]

Online preorder, called for PM. The girl even said "Let me find out the tax for you." We had talked a bit on the phone about nothing special and maybe that's why? I got $14.12 back, which is $12.99 + tax.

[quote name='Bud18']I had to go to costumer service for the DVD, nothing went wrong. Had an issue with the $10 coupon (Pre-order online promotion), I had to call a best buy representative. Thankfully all was resolve in 15 mins. PMing on the phone was way easier compared to in-store PMing.[/QUOTE]

Did they have the DVD at customer service already, or did you have to pick it up off the shelf and bring it to them?

They credited me the $47 instead of the $13 difference. Also, they have my Rock dvd on hold at customer service. This game is for my son. Average reviews.

[quote name='Bud18']PMing on the phone was way easier compared to in-store PMing.[/QUOTE]:applause::applause::applause: especially if you have trouble at your local stores this is the best route to go.

[quote name='mightymek'] Did PMing on the phone have any issues or was it easy?[/QUOTE]^^^^

[quote name='mer71']They credited me the $47 instead of the $13 difference. Also, they have my Rock dvd on hold at customer service. This game is for my son. Average reviews.[/QUOTE]?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/wwe-12/critic-reviews
4 outta 10 reviews are 90 & up

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...and-advanced-strategy-makes-new-game-best-yet
"WWE '12 hit stores on Tuesday and is being greeted with overwhelmingly positive reviews."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212844p1.html
9.0 out of 10

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/wwe-12
B

Although 1 look at this "booker T" would make anyone say WTF
http://gamerant.com/wwe-12-reviews-riley-117423/

[quote name='mightymek']Did they have the DVD at customer service already, or did you have to pick it up off the shelf and bring it to them?[/QUOTE]

They had a few copies at Customer Service.

bread's done
Back