Ends: 12/31 - Titles Included:
NFS The Run
NFS Shift 1 & 2
NFS Hot Pursuit
NFS Undercover
NFS Pro-Street
Burnout Paradise

icon4.gif
Shop now & save $10 in December. Buy from Origin this month and we'll give you a $10 gift code to use during your December holiday shopping. Restrictions apply.

I usually just wait on the expansion packs to go on sale for Sims. Did anyone catch the Fifa 12 sale for $16.99? Was that a glitch or something? It popped up on my Origin client, but it wouldn't let me click on it to buy it :( I really wanted it too since I traded in my PS3 version.

Now, what to buy for 30 to get that 10 dollar deal hmmmm....

I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend $180 on Sims, but I'm sure they're out there. The NFS collection seems like a good price ($30 for everything but the new game), but that's a lot of racing. Hope something cool comes up to get that code.

[quote name='cmackchase']Fifa 12 is now 16 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thank you! I just opened Origin again after your post.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend $180 on Sims, but I'm sure they're out there. The NFS collection seems like a good price ($30 for everything but the new game), but that's a lot of racing. Hope something cool comes up to get that code.[/QUOTE]

It was a better deal on Steam in the summer ($90 for everything but the then unreleased pets expansion and one of the stuff packs) and they could be transferred to your Origin account pretty easily. You do get a lot in this package, but it's just only worth it if you intend to actually play it for a long time.

Otherwise, the console version is probably a better bet for people that just want a taste.

bread's done
Back