100k Xbox LIVE Points and Signed Xbox360 Bundle by Kudo Tsunoda Giveaway

bmcclary

CAG Veteran
Feedback
0 (0%)
Hello All-
My name is Brian McClary and I work at Ford Motor Company where I head up all of Ford and Lincoln's efforts in emerging media (which includes gaming). I am a HUGE CAG fan and wanted to post on the site about a cool promotion that we will be running on XboxLIVE.

Starting later this week, we will be running a promotion on XboxLIVE for the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid where we will be giving away 100,000 XboxLIVE points (to 1 person) and an Xbox and Kinect bundle signed by Kinect creator Kudo Tsunoda. I wanted to give the loyal readers of CAG a heads up about this promotion before we go LIVE.

I will post again on this thread when the promotion is LIVE. Let me know what you think.

Happy Gaming!
Brian McClary
Ford / Lincoln Emerging Media
Twitter: @brianmcclary
XboxLIVE / PSN : bmac8781

kudo098.jpg

[quote name='Stephan123']100.000 points oh my ...

US only or Worldwide?[/QUOTE]

Stephan123-
This is for US only.

Thanks,
Brian

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Great! 100,000 XboxLIVE points to 1 person is a lot! That person don't buy any mp for life XD[/QUOTE]

Sadly, 100,000 MSP is probably the total cost of all the Ace Combat 6 DLC. :)

[quote name='FFandMMfan']Do we have to have an Xbox 360 in order to enter? Is there a web form to enter somehow?[/QUOTE]

FFandMMfan-
Yes, you have to enter through XboxLIVE in order to enter. Thanks for your interest.

Happy Gaming!
Brian

Thanks for all of the responses on this thread. It seems like the community is pretty excited for this promotion to go LIVE.

I was just thinking. 100k points is A LOT of points to give away. What would be the first thing that you would download with 100k points?

If I won (which I cannot), I would download some retro games and some COD map packs from the XboxLIVE marketplace.

How long will this promotion be running for?? Just asking cuz .... im coming home from deployment later this month .... & I really dont wanna miss out on my chance for 100K MSP ... thats insane!!!

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']How long will this promotion be running for?? Just asking cuz .... im coming home from deployment later this month .... & I really dont wanna miss out on my chance for 100K MSP ... thats insane!!![/QUOTE]

ninjallunchbox79 (great name)
The promotion will be running for 6 weeks and will conclude on December 16. Please let me know if you have any more questions and thank you for your service!

Regards,
Brian McClary

100k?! My, that is a lot! I think you could buy the entire XBL Marketplace with that amount!
What a great contest. This should be front paged.
Definitely count me in Brian!
Thanks

[quote name='bmcclary']Thanks for all of the responses on this thread. It seems like the community is pretty excited for this promotion to go LIVE.

I was just thinking. 100k points is A LOT of points to give away. What would be the first thing that you would download with 100k points?

If I won (which I cannot), I would download some retro games and some COD map packs from the XboxLIVE marketplace.[/QUOTE]

I'd get lots of indie games!

That is awesome. Here's hoping....

Definitely the last 3 map packs for Black ops would be part of what I download. Maybe some more PC Games for Windows titles.

I'll be in this for sure. You can laugh also if you want but the first thing I'd buy are the weapon packs for Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.

Thanks for letting us know in advance about this promotion though Brian!

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']Does downloading the Picture Pack enter you into the contest? It doesn't say it in the description.[/QUOTE]

I believe that downloading the picture pack does enter you to win the 100k XboxLIVE points. Let me double check. To win the signed Xbox, you have to watch a video.

bread's done
Back