Gears of War 2 / Halo 3 O.D.S.T / Fable 2 - $0.99 (Pre-Owned) - Microcenter Stores

veganintendo

CAGiversary!
Microcenter stores have a section of pre-owned games for a good price. These titles at only $0.99 each and they are all in really nice conditions, and they are all resurfaced. The store that I visited had dozens of them.

Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

This seems to be an in stores only, the website doesn't list them. If you live in an area near a Microcenter store (I'm in the Washington DC area)

Store Locator

thanks for the post... i have a Microcenter not too far away from me in Chicago so ill definitely go check it out one evening after work

Same. I haven't been to MC since they first started the used games. Back then they ran a promo of they would beat GS by 10% on any used game. Sadly they had next to nothing.

BTW about 8 years ago I worked there and they got their refurbs from jack of trades. Might get their used games from there also.

[quote name='khartzfeld']Any chance it is Fable Platinum Hits?[/QUOTE]

The ones I've seem were the regular edition for all the games.

[quote name='veganintendo']Microcenter stores have a section of pre-owned games for a good price. These titles at only $0.99 each and they are all in really nice conditions, and they are all resurfaced. The store that I visited had dozens of them.

Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

This seems to be an in stores only, the website doesn't list them. If you live in an area near a Microcenter store (I'm in the Washington DC area)

Store Locator[/QUOTE]

Would this happen to be the one in Fairfax, pan am shopping center?

Nice I live about 200 yards away from one. I'll check this out first thing when they open this morning and see what I can find.

[quote name='Lithos']Definitely none in Kansas although they never really have any used games so I'm not sure why I checked lol.[/QUOTE]
If you mean the one in OP...Thanks for saving me the trip!

Stopped by a Chicago Microcenter (the one on Elston). There was a game clearance bin, but it didn't contain any $1 items. And there was a dollar bin, but it didn't contain any console games or non-shovelware PC games. This one is YMMY, in other words.

[quote name='Numidian']Nothing at the Rockville, MD store. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

Try the Fairfax, VA store, it's not that far, and also ask, because they tend to have them stacked in the corner, they don't seem to be pushing those titles out.

I checked the one in Dallas, TX. They didn't have much of anything for 99 cents. I didn't see any of those titles if I recall. I think I saw Guitar Hero 2 or something for $.99.

bread's done
Back