Kinect Bundle w/ Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja Tokens ($129.99 MsStore)

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
xboxnewholidaybundle_19908.nphd.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/productID.238381700

Throw in a copy of Child of Eden and I might consider that bundle stacked with a local retailer's deal of course. Fruit Ninja and The Gunstringer are the main Kinect games I'm interested, along with Child of Eden.

Just a heads up, I don't know how reliable the guy was, but I was at gamestop last night and while talking to the guy that works there, he made mention of a kinect price drop soon. He specifically made mention of this bundle and how he thought it was going to 120 soon. I was talking about getting it and he was so sure he talked me out of it and told me to wait.

He was thinking it was with next weeks ad he saw it.

Idk just soemthing to think of. In all honesty I think black Friday will see a spectacular sale with kinect anyway.

Good deal. Black friday will probably be better, but because the bundle is so new, I wonder if it might be hard to find this specific bundle in the stores.

Gunstringer and Fruit ninja Kinect are two of the best kinect games. Kinect Adventures is ok, but it is a good family game and a good game to showcase the system.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Throw in a copy of Child of Eden and I might consider that bundle stacked with a local retailer's deal of course. Fruit Ninja and The Gunstringer are the main Kinect games I'm interested, along with Child of Eden.[/QUOTE]

Same here if you throw in Dance Central games as well, though this bundle + Child of Eden would be nice.

just called local Ms Store they will be having these bundles in stock in store for the 129.99, so if your up for heading to one nearby to get it right away go for it. Mine was out of stock, and he said they would re stock tomorrow so call ahead!

bread's done
Back