Gamefly - Digital Client Beta - Contest

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354Lk5ansiY&feature=channel_video_title

I have recently acquired two codes for the Gamefly Digital Client Beta, and will be hosting another YouTube related contest for the next day or two. The deadline to enter is about 5:00 pm (PST) on Saturday the 5th. That's two days, so enter if you want a chance at winning a code for the beta. On the 5th at about 5:15 pm I'll choose two winners at random, and they'll receive a code in their inbox to be redeemed in the client after downloading it from here, on the Gamefly website.

This new client allows you to manage your Gamefly game queue, purchase games, and even play a few free games straight from your PC like Saints Row 2, Assassin's Creed, and Splinter Cell. The Gamefly Client is shown above in the video I've linked.

How To Enter
Just like my past two contests, comment on the video I've linked above, like it, and subscribe to my channel; Conkerkid11. Then all you have to do is post your YouTube username below. Easy as that.

Good luck to everyone, once again, the deadline is 5:00 pm (PST) on Saturday the 5th.

Does the digital beta require a regular Gamefly sub? I haven't been too impressed with Gamefly. Shipping times are just too long for me.

Yeah, you need a GameFly sub for the client to work. It's a login system. I previewed it on my site; it's nifty but not worth getting a subscription if you don't also have a console to get discs for.

Not even two people entered, so...

Edit: Tankyroo gets one code, the other will be given to the next person to enter correctly.

bread's done
Back