LouieT

CAGiversary!
Saturday's DOTD is Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition for $29.99

Xbox 360 version

Playstation 3 version

Coming soon, thanks to Bosamba:
Originally Posted by Bosamba
Daily Online Deals -Prices Valid Online and In Store

Sunday - :ps3: PlayStation Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Edition Bundle $49.99
Monday - :360: Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership Card $39.99
Tuesday - Tritton AX 180 $49.99 - Tritton AX 720 $99.99 - Tritton AX Pro $129.99
Wednesday :360::ps3: Tony Hawk Shred or Tony Hawk Ride Bundle $9.99
Thursday - :360::ps3: Sonic Generations $39.99 (Can be combined with $10 off coupon from @Gamer magazine)
Friday - :360::wii: Just Dance 3: Katy Perry $34.99
Saturday - :360::ps3: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $29.99

No more DOTD until Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LouieT']Where did you find those prices for those days?[/QUOTE]

bestbuy.com weekly ad page 23

Don't get me wrong, I've seen you posting these deals all week and if it helps at least one person who otherwise wouldn't have noticed, that's great. I just had to chime in finally today to let people know that getting it in store with the @Gamer magazine coupon is the best deal. Even if you have to buy an issue if you're not currently subscribed you'll still save $5.

Got my copy for 30$ ^_^, amazing deal for launch week of the game. Feel bad for anyone who paid full price for it (Then again, it IS a good Sonic game at last)

[quote name='legs1986']30$ with the gamermag coupon[/QUOTE]

You have to be a rewards member for that coupon to work right?

[quote name='WTFer']You have to be a rewards member for that coupon to work right?[/QUOTE]

No, anyone can use the coupon as long as they've bought the magazine. If you want to subscribe (and you should considering it's $15 a year which you'll more than make up for in two months tops, plus you'll reap the benefit of the Unlocked club) you can do so at the time of purchase and get the issue that contains the Sonic coupon on the spot.

[quote name='Bosamba']bestbuy.com weekly ad page 23

Don't get me wrong, I've seen you posting these deals all week and if it helps at least one person who otherwise wouldn't have noticed, that's great. I just had to chime in finally today to let people know that getting it in store with the @Gamer magazine coupon is the best deal. Even if you have to buy an issue if you're not currently subscribed you'll still save $5.[/QUOTE]

The one week I didn't bother looking through the Best Buy ad #-oIt's cool.

I asked this on the other thread, but in case others don't see it, I'll ask this here too:

Does the coupon stack automatically or is an override required? Thanks in advance, My best buy is an asshole when it comes to overrides, price matches, crap like that.

[quote name='JP73']I asked this on the other thread, but in case others don't see it, I'll ask this here too:

Does the coupon stack automatically or is an override required? Thanks in advance, My best buy is an asshole when it comes to overrides, price matches, crap like that.[/QUOTE]

People are reporting that the coupon is working just fine as the In Store price is correct.

Hmm, no sub in the mail yet. If I have to buy another mag for the coupon that'll put me at $35+ tax. With my backlog that's still too much for a Sonic game (even if it's good this time).

Got my copy for 30, no override needed.

I still didn't get my magazine yet in the mail, and they wouldn't scan a coupon for me from it. The mags are out in plain sight tho and let's just say the people up front have no idea if you bought it or not. Girl scanned the coupon from the mag no problem and I put the magazine back after I was done. I refuse to get screwed again because they can't send the magazine correctly. :lol:

[quote name='TheFirst109']Got my copy for 30, no override needed.

I still didn't get my magazine yet in the mail, and they wouldn't scan a coupon for me from it. The mags are out in plain sight tho and let's just say the people up front have no idea if you bought it or not. Girl scanned the coupon from the mag no problem and I put the magazine back after I was done. I refuse to get screwed again because they can't send the magazine correctly. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I borrowed a copy as well. I even had my receipt showing that I paid for the magazine, yet they refused to scan the coupon. My store has always been a big pain, so I don't give them any business if I can purchase elsewhere.

Awesome news about Red Dead... I got it a couple of weeks ago when it was $40 so I'll get it price adjusted to get 10 bucks back. Thanks!

My mag still hasn't come in yet so I don't think I'm going to get Batman: AA in time. Wth, I never needed a mag to come in on time until this month and it ends up being delayed. WTF? Anybody else have this issue?

Anyways, thank you to Enuf and Jimmie for being the CAG reps on the BBY forums to help keep the BB @Gamer and other deals up to par by staying on top of things.

Just snagged RDR GOTY, great price, will just trade in reg or sell it to a friend for like 15$ so beats me buying undead nightmare etc

I'm not sure why I bought it as that is like $20 over what I'd like to pay for it, but I ordered RDR GotY... It's not like I'll even play it any time soon with Dark Souls on my plate and UC3 and Arkham City in the backlog and with Skyrim on the horizon (just to mention recent games on the backlog). But yeah, I bought it anyway because of all you guys ;).

[quote name='kingsnuff']ugh...think they'll price adjust? I just got this 2 weeks ago on sale for $40.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely.

Worst case, you could buy it again and return it using the old receipt within your 30 day window.

[quote name='flix1']Absolutely.

Worst case, you could buy it again and return it using the old receipt within your 30 day window.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks dude.

For the slow kids, is there a difference between having the vanilla version and undead? Is it the other dlc? My googling confused me a bit.

[quote name='bgame2']For the slow kids, is there a difference between having the vanilla version and undead? Is it the other dlc? My googling confused me a bit.[/QUOTE]

For the first time on XBOX 360 you'll get the exclusive PS3 multiplayer hideout Solomon's Folly plus both versions will receive those 3 one dollar preorder bonuses (golden gun, war horse, something else) all included.

RDR is so worth it at this price. I bought it at release and got the DLC half off on
Amazon, and it was worth every penny. I still play some online. Thanks OP.

This was the best game of the last couple of years, in my opinion. I played it WAYYYY more than I thought I would - and that was just the SP. I didn't even play much MP and I still feel like I easily got my money's worth out of the game.

Picked up Red Dead. Should probably have waited to get it used, but $30 seems so cheap! Can I play undead first, or will it spoil the campaign?

Does anyone speculate this going down on black friday/cyber Monday? I don't know if it is the $30 price tag but it just seems like a bit much for the age of the game. Or maybe this is me trying to budget after preordering the platinum edition of Saints Row 3...

[quote name='Fonz72']Picked up Red Dead. Should probably have waited to get it used, but $30 seems so cheap! Can I play undead first, or will it spoil the campaign?[/QUOTE]

Probably want to hold out on Undead Nightmare until you're done with the original game's story. It assumes that you know most of the characters going in, and it has a few spoiler-y points in it.

Also, $30 is a steal for this package. I loved RDR and Undead Nightmare to death. I'm waiting to get it just slightly cheaper, but if you haven't already played it, I can't see being too upset if it drops a little more. Some of the most fun I've had on my 360 to date.

I bailed on RDR about halfway through the game. Still feel bad about that and would like to play Undead Nightmare. This $30 price might just get me to go ahead and bite. Heck, the GTA IV collection that came out LAST October STILL goes for almost $40 on Amazon. This might be about as good as it gets.

[quote name='Bosamba']People are reporting that the coupon is working just fine as the In Store price is correct.[/QUOTE]
What coupon are people talking about, the one from last month? Because RDR is not in this month's coupons?

[quote name='Spafon']What coupon are people talking about, the one from last month? Because RDR is not in this month's coupons?[/QUOTE]

They're likely referring to this months $10 of coupon for Sonic Generations, no coupon for RDR that I know of.

[quote name='ev1lg00dguy']They're likely referring to this months $10 of coupon for Sonic Generations, no coupon for RDR that I know of.[/QUOTE]
Ah, that makes sense.

I have put 5-10 hours in this game and found it rather boring, that being said I own the DLC for :360: but not the game so I'm looking for a cheap vanilla version but still tempted to get the :ps3: GOTY. But why? I know it will just sit on the shelf.

bread's done
Back